- New proprietary tool uses emotional, biometric and audio testing to allow brands to maximise emotional and business impact of ads
- Launched in partnership with Affectiva and Moodagent, Unruly EQ also validates if ads are authentic and consistent with brand values
- Reprise Media India and Ogilvy & Mather the first to use new tool in India
NEW DELHI – Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches a new content testing tool that allows Indian advertisers to analyse the authenticity of their video ads.
Comic Relief is once again teaming up with a whole host of partners to fight poverty and social injustice for Red Nose Day 2017.
Red Nose Day is back on Friday 24th March 2017 and is set to be a jam packed, fun filled day with help from faithful friends Sainsbury’s, TK Maxx & HomeSense, BT and British Airways. New partners include Aquafresh, Fitbit, Unruly, Snapchat, TGI Fridays and Pinterest, who are on board for their first ever Red Nose Day.
Leading entrepreneurs and top business figures in London – the majority of whom are women – will form Mayor Sadiq Khan’s new Business Advisory Board.
Sadiq Khan vowed to be London’s most pro-business Mayor ever and has fulfilled a manifesto pledge to set up the board, which will tap into the capital’s leading business expertise as he works to find the solutions to London’s growth challenges, particularly following the recent vote to leave the European Union.
Buyers can now purchase private marketplaces optimised for Nielsen DAR (Digital Ad Ratings) audiences through UnrulyX. These packages contain premium publishers that meet and exceed Nielsen DAR audience benchmarks in the US, UK and Australia.
Programmatic buyers with Nielsen DAR KPIs for their digital video campaigns can now buy an off-the-shelf PMP that helps hit those KPIs without worrying about adding multiple layers of targeting, which often reduce scale.
News Corp Australasia executive chairman Michael Miller along with News Digital Networks Australia managing director Nicole Sheffield and Unruly’s CEO and co-founder Sarah Wood, today unveiled the company’s new Future Media Lab.
Future Media Lab is an innovation and collaboration workspace that has been designed as a place where News Corp Australia clients and partners can explore, discover and create with News Corp’s brands, products and audiences.
- New outstream video ad unit allows French advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video and maximise viewer attention
- Unruly data shows a quarter of consumers watch more than 10 videos a week on their phones; 53% of people are annoyed by having to turn their phone horizontally to watch videos
PARIS – October 25, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today announces it is launching a new vertical video ad format for the French market.
- News Corp-owned video ad tech company moves into new offices in New Delhi and Mumbai offering both managed service and programmatic distribution for brands and agencies
- Unruly’s mobile ad formats help advertisers connect more effectively and authentically with audiences across India
NEW DELHI, MUMBAI – Tuesday, October 11, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today continues its rapid global growth by expanding into India.
Unified Demand from video ad tech company Unruly increases publisher revenues and provides more control of every source of outstream video demand
LONDON, NEW YORK – September 21, 2016 – For the first time, publishers can unify their global outstream video demand within a single platform.
Unruly’s SSP UnrulyX allows publishers to optimise demand from the company’s programmatic and managed services, publishers’ sales teams, exchanges, DSPs and other SSPs. This ensures every impression is offered to multiple sources in a unified auction, leading to increased number of competing bids, maximum fill and higher CPMs.
- New proprietary tool uses biometric, neurological, emotional and audio testing to allow advertisers to maximise emotional and business impact of ads; validates if ads are authentic and consistent with brand values
- Unruly also launches Emotional Private Marketplaces, allowing marketers to programmatically target premium publishers most likely to amplify emotional responses to their ads
September 8, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches two new products designed to bring end-to-end emotional intelligence to digital advertising.
- New outstream video ad unit allows German advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video and maximise viewer attention
HAMBURG – Video ad tech company Unruly today announces it is launching a new vertical video ad format for the German market.
The new outstream video unit – which can be bought in Germany programmatically or via Unruly’s sales team from mid-September – can be distributed across the Open Web, allowing advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video.