- Fourth Time Beer Brand Has Topped Super Bowl Chart In Five Years, But Online Shares Down By Half From Previous Year
NEW YORK, LONDON, SYDNEY, SINGAPORE – February 6, 2017 – Budweiser’s “#BornTheHardWay” is the most shared ad of the 2017 Super Bowl, according to data released today by video ad tech company Unruly.
The beer brand’s 60-second commercial, which tells the story of its founder Adolphus Busch’s harrowing journey from Germany to America and his fateful meeting with fellow immigrant Eberhard Anheuser, has attracted a total of 435,892 shares across social media, ahead of Mr Clean’s second-placed “Cleaner of Your Dreams” (226,767).
- Unruly Pulse™ provides marketers with comparative, data-driven insight into the cultural, seasonal and demographic drivers of video engagement
- Data finds that Indian audiences are the most likely to buy a product after watching a video ad, with a reported purchase intent of 69%
MUMBAI / NEW DELHI – Friday, January 13, 2017 – Indian consumers are the most likely to purchase a product after watching a video ad.
Unruly Launches Super Bowl 50 Study, Shows Advertisers Did Not Create Ads With Strong Emotional Impact
NEW YORK – January 11, 2016 – Online engagement with Super Bowl 50 ads dropped nearly 20% from the previous year, according to new data launched today by video ad tech company Unruly.
Unruly’s Science of Sharing: Super Bowl 50 study shows that shares of Super Bowl 2016 ads across social media fell from 9.03M in 2015 to 7.84M last year – a drop of 17%.
Unruly is working alongside sister companies The Sun and Storyful on the paper’s long-running £9.50 holiday campaign. The following release is published on behalf of The Sun.
£9.50 holidays are back – our ‘Whole Lotta Hols’ campaign goes live this week and in paper from Saturday 7th to January 31st.
This year’s campaign has seen us working alongside Storyful and Unruly, to source and distribute targeted content.
Unruly Announces Top 10 Brands In Advance of Annual Video Awards; #TheUnrulies Will Celebrate The Videos That Moved The World
LONDON, NEW YORK, SINGAPORE, SYDNEY – January 5, 2017 – Red Bull is the most shared video brand of 2016, according to new data released today by video ad tech company Unruly.
First Outstream Video Specialist To Receive Independent Certification Under TAG’s Inventory Quality Guidelines
Unruly is now one of only five companies to have received an independent review certifying its compliance with the Trustworthy Accountability Group’s (TAG) Inventory Quality Guidelines (IGQ).
Unruly’s New Video Targeting Tool Uses Watson Cognitive Computing To Help Increase Sales From Online Consumers
LONDON, NEW YORK – December 15th, 2016 – British ad tech company Unruly has turned to IBM Watson to create a new cognitive powered psychographic targeting tool to increase the effectiveness of digital video ads. Unruly DNA combines the company’s emotional intelligence tools with IBM Watson’s machine learning capabilities to help identify and engage the people most likely to increase a brand’s sales.
- Unruly launches new targeting capability which connects advertisers with viewers most likely to connect emotionally with a specific
- New Balance first brand to use emotional targeting in Japan; sees 113% increase in campaign completion rate, 135% increase in brand awareness
TOKYO – December 7, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches a new targeting capability which helps advertisers connect with consumers most likely to emotionally engage with a specific ad.
Unruly EQ Targeting uses data from the company’s content evaluation tool, Unruly EQ™ – created using over 1 million consumer data points – to target the consumers most likely to engage emotionally with a video, leading to increases in earned media, brand recall and purchase intent.
Retailer Tops Unruly’s Annual Top 20; List Features Creatives From 10 Different Countries
December 1, 2016 – UK retailer John Lewis is bouncing with joy today after its 2016 Christmas campaign “#BusterTheBoxer” was named the most shared ad of 2016 by video ad tech company Unruly.
The two-minute video ad, which features an array of animals playing on a family’s trampoline at Christmas time, appears at the top of Unruly’s annual Top 20 Global Video Ads Chart after attracting 1,949,387 shares across social media. The ad’s performance since its launch on November 9 also makes it the 5th most shared Christmas ad of all time and the most shared John Lewis ad ever.
- New proprietary tool uses emotional, biometric and audio testing to allow brands to maximise emotional and business impact of ads
- Launched in partnership with Affectiva and Moodagent, Unruly EQ also validates if ads are authentic and consistent with brand values
- Reprise Media India and Ogilvy & Mather the first to use new tool in India
NEW DELHI – Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches a new content testing tool that allows Indian advertisers to analyse the authenticity of their video ads.