Welcome to Unruly
Unruly wins minds and steals hearts through the power of our data-driven, omnichannel marketplace. Part of the Tremor International group, we use emotional data to deliver brand-safe, awesome advertising to more than 1.2bn people around the world.
We’ve been on an exciting journey over the past 14 years!
- 2006 – Unruly founded in London
- 2011 – Opens New York office
- 2013 – Acquires German start-up ShareIfYouLike
- 2014 – Singapore office opens
- 2015 – Tokyo and Sydney offices open
- 2015 – Unruly is acquired by News Corp
- 2020 – Acquired by Tremor International
- 2020 – Unruly merges with RhythmOne
Stay ahead of the curve and at the adtech forefront with the Unruly blog, covering the latest programmatic developments, emotional insights, consumer trends, privacy battles, creative tips and inspiring ad campaigns.
Head to the news section for the latest updates from across the Unrulyverse, from the awards we’ve won to the latest global events we’re attending.
U7 Client Council
The U7 is a brand and agency-powered council designed to engage the advertising community in discussions around emerging trends and the health of the industry, as part of Unruly’s mission to lead the charge in cleaning up digital marketing.