- New proprietary tool uses biometric, neurological, emotional and audio testing to allow advertisers to maximise emotional and business impact of ads; validates if ads are authentic and consistent with brand values
- Unruly also launches Emotional Private Marketplaces, allowing marketers to programmatically target premium publishers most likely to amplify emotional responses to their ads
September 8, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches two new products designed to bring end-to-end emotional intelligence to digital advertising.
- New outstream video ad unit allows German advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video and maximise viewer attention
HAMBURG – Video ad tech company Unruly today announces it is launching a new vertical video ad format for the German market.
The new outstream video unit – which can be bought in Germany programmatically or via Unruly’s sales team from mid-September – can be distributed across the Open Web, allowing advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video.
- New outstream video ad unit allows advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video and maximise viewer attention
- New survey finds South-East Asians more likely to be annoyed at being forced to turn phones horizontally to watch an ad; almost half of ASEAN consumers lock phones to vertical mode
SINGAPORE – Thursday, August 25, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly today announces it is launching a new vertical video ad format for the APAC market.
The new outstream video unit – which can be bought programmatically or via Unruly’s sales team – can be distributed across the Open Web, allowing advertisers to unlock the power of mobile video.
Paralympics promo from British broadcaster Channel 4 takes gold in Rio as ads from Under Armour, Nike and P&G also make the all-time top 10
Monday, August 22, 2016 – Half of the top 10 most shared Olympic ads of all time come from the Rio Games.
That’s according to data released today by video ad tech company Unruly, which puts ads from British broadcaster Channel 4, Under Armour, Nike and P&G in the all-time chart.
- Unruly Pulse™ provides marketers with comparative, data-driven insight into the cultural, seasonal and demographic drivers of video engagement;
- Data finds Australian consumers are twice as likely to be saddened by ads than the global average viewer
SYDNEY – Thursday, August 11, 2016 – Australian viewers are twice as likely to cry when watching an ad than the rest of the world.
- British broadcaster Channel 4’s ‘We’re The Superhumans’ is Second Most Shared Olympics Ad of All Time
- P&G in 4th After Winning Gold At Last Two Olympic Games
August 3, 2016 – Channel 4, the British broadcaster airing the Paralympics, leads the way in the race to become the most shared Olympic ad of 2016.
According to data compiled by video ad tech company Unruly, C4’s “We’re The Superhumans” has generated 1,256,567 shares across social media since its release on July 14, putting it well ahead of Under Armour’s “Rule Yourself” spot featuring US swimmer Michael Phelps, in silver position (308,000 shares).
Unruly provides Japanese marketers with comparative data-driven insight into the cultural, seasonal and demographic drivers of video engagement; advertisers can also compare brand metrics with competitors
Data finds Japanese consumers among the hardest audiences to engage in the world – viewers in Japan are less likely have a strong emotional response to video advertising
TOKYO, Friday, July 29 – Japanese consumers are among the hardest to engage emotionally using video advertising. That’s according to data from Unruly Pulse™ – a new dashboard launched in beta today by video ad tech company Unruly.
- Unruly launches Future Video Lab at its APAC HQ in Singapore; survey finds 90% of APAC consumers would consider using ad blocking software
- New Lab to provide consumer insight – audiences in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines 3x more likely to have an emotional reaction to ads than Singapore
SINGAPORE – July 28, 2016 – Video ad tech company Unruly has launched a new video lab designed to help advertisers and publishers harness the power of emotions and embrace polite ad formats in order to combat the rise in ad blocking software.
A recent survey from the video ad tech company found that 90% of APAC consumers (source: Unruly Future Survey) would consider using software to block adverts online because they feel there are too many ads and they find them “creepy”.
Initial Companies to Receive TAG-ID Include American Express, AOL, AppNexus, Bloomberg, Disney, Facebook, Forbes, Google, GroupM, Horizon Media, Index Exchange, IPG, McDonald’s, NBCUniversal, Omnicom, OpenX, Publicis, Rubicon Project, Time Warner Cable, Viacom, Unruly, Warner Bros., Weather Company, WPP, Yahoo, Ziff Davis
WASHINGTON, DC – July 26, 2016 – The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), an advertising industry initiative to fight criminal activity in the digital advertising supply chain, today opened a new era of transparency in digital advertising as it announced the first hundred companies to be approved for participation in the TAG Registry.
Nike’s ‘The Switch’ is the most shared video ad from Euro 2016, according to new data released today by Unruly.
The video ad tech company has released a list of the top 10 Euro 2016 ads, ranked by the number of times they have been shared across social media.