- New #BehindEveryGreatCity campaign will celebrate 100 years since the first women secured the right to vote in the UK
- Campaign comes as three times more women than men say that their gender hinders their progression at work, while four times more men say their gender helps their progression in the workplace
- Mayor welcomes Art on the Underground’s first-ever year-long programme of works by exclusively women artists to coincide with the centenary
Ahead of the centenary of the first women in the UK securing the right to vote, the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has today unveiled a major campaign to celebrate the role London played in the women’s suffrage campaign, to mark the progress that’s been made on women’s equality over the past 100 years and to drive gender equality across the capital.
The Consortium enables members to leverage a standard identity framework for people-based marketing within programmatic channels
New York, December 14, 2017 – The Advertising ID Consortium, the open identity solution for the digital advertising ecosystem, today announced new platform partners, including Unruly, that have agreed to join the Consortium in addition to the three founding members – AppNexus, Index Exchange, and LiveRamp.
M&S Has The Bear Essentials To Top UK Chart Ahead of Sainsbury’s And Aldi, While John Lewis’ “MozTheMonster” Down In 10th; Apple’s “Sway” Fails To Make Top 10
LONDON – Monday, December 11, 2017 – Marmalade sandwiches all round – M&S’s Christmas campaign, starring Paddington Bear, is the most effective Christmas ad campaign of 2017.
26 new companies, including Unruly, complete TAG Anti-Fraud certification process
WASHINGTON, DC – November 28, 2017 – The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), an advertising industry initiative to fight criminal activity in the digital advertising supply chain, today announced that the number of companies to have received TAG’s Certified Against Fraud Seal has more than doubled since April 2017.
News UK, Guardian News & Media and The Telegraph have joined forces to launch The Verified Marketplace, a premium publishers’ marketplace for outstream video ad inventory.
The Verified Marketplace will be the exclusive place to collectively buy desktop and mobile outstream video inventory on the Guardian, The Telegraph, The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun – guaranteeing quality content and environments for advertisers with a potential audience of over 39.4M million unique users. The marketplace will offer outstream video inventory via the UnrulyX platform.
- Unruly launches unique targeting capability which connects advertisers with consumers most likely to emotionally engage with a specific ad
MUMBAI / DEHLI – 16 November, 2017 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches a new targeting capability which helps advertisers across India connect with consumers most likely to emotionally engage with a specific ad.
Unruly Custom Audiences (UCA) uses data from the company’s content evaluation tool Unruly EQ™ – created using almost 2 million consumer data points – to target people most likely to engage emotionally with a specific video, leading to increases in earned media impressions, brand recall and purchase intent.
LONDON – November 1, 2017 – Advertisers can now target a range of different Christmas shoppers thanks to new targeting segments launched today by Unruly.
The video ad tech company has the festive period wrapped up for marketers looking to identify and engage highly valuable Christmas consumers – from last-minute gift-givers to those who have all their Xmas shopping sorted before December.
Sarah Wood, CEO and co-founder of video ad tech company Unruly, today launches her new book Stepping Up. Below is the press release announcing details of the book:
Stepping Up is a breakthrough leadership manifesto which urges everyone to transform business culture for the better. It’s a call to arms and a practical toolkit for building quality leadership.
The book asserts the need for more diverse leaders at all levels and from all backgrounds in today’s business world.
- Deal helps Unruly clients maximise the cultural appeal and impact of video distribution across 52 markets worldwide
- Unique research quantifies cultural impact on success of video ad content for the first time; Unruly to launch first cultural targeting capability
London – October 10, 2017 – MediaCom has partnered with video ad tech company Unruly to provide the News Corp-owned company with unprecedented insights into differing cultural preferences of consumers around the world.
- Video ad tech company launches targeting segments to help brands and agencies identify and reach home movers and property improvers in Australia at scale
- Sought-after mover audience spends up to $30,000 AUD before, during and after a move and are 99% more receptive to emotional advertising
- Each year 2.5 million Australians change address – impacting 16% of households
SYDNEY, MELBOURNE – September 26, 2017 – Advertisers can now reach Australian home movers at scale using high quality, first-party audience data and new targeting solutions launched today by ad tech company Unruly.