Released by Centre for Amplified Intelligence on September 14, 2017
With the advertising industry up in arms yet again around the minimum online viewability standard, renowned Australian media academic, Professor Karen Nelson-Field, University of Adelaide and her colleague, Dr Erica Riebe, have made some global waves with their latest research that challenges the status quo.
Mr Chanana to drive the News Corp company’s programmatic growth, unique data set, premium media offering and emotional intelligence solutions
SYDNEY, MELBOURNE – Tuesday, September 12, 2017 – News Corp-owned video ad tech company Unruly today announces it has appointed Ricky Chanana as its new ANZ MD.
From Fox to social platforms to brands like Michelin, the advertising industry is looking to 2018 with their eye on shorter, 6-second video ads.
Shorter content resonates more with viewers, which isn’t surprising when you consider that most people now have an attention span of only 9 seconds, according to research from Microsoft. That’s 1 second shorter than a goldfish!
Unruly today announces an exclusive partnership with Dow Jones, making the video ad tech company the only platform to deliver outstream video ads across its digital media properties, including The Wall Street Journal.
Through the partnership, Unruly buyers will have exclusive access to The Wall Street Journal’s elite, global audience, which is particularly sought-after among the business and finance sectors.
- Video ad tech company partners with The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun to help brands and agencies identify and reach home movers and property improvers at scale
- Sought-after mover audience spends over £10,000 before, during and after a move while home movers are 78% more likely to buy new products
- Unruly also launches pop-up version of its future Home at Cannes Lions – designed to help marketers to engage with consumers in the connected home
CANNES – June 19, 2017 – Advertisers can reach UK home movers at scale using high quality, first-party audience data and new targeting solutions launched in Cannes today by Unruly and News UK.
Video Ad Tech Company Ranks Cannes Winners Using Unruly EQ Score, A Metric Which Measures Social, Emotional and Business Impact Of Online Ads
CANNES – June 19, 2017 – A campaign in which a real acid attack survivor shares her beauty tips is the most effective ad of last year’s Cannes Lions Film winners, according to new data released today by Unruly.
Solutions are built to support prebid.js, the industry’s most widely-adopted, open source header bidding wrapper
New York, June 8, 2017 – Video ad tech company Unruly and AppNexus, the world’s leading independent advertising technology company, today announced mutual support globally of the industry’s first open-source header bidding solution for outstream video, through the open-source library and community, prebid.js. This enables all publishers to auction outstream video inventory with customization and control across desktop and mobile and optimize revenue through direct transactions with premium demand partners in a fair and transparent auction.
- News Corp-owned video ad tech company moves into new offices in Amsterdam, offering both managed service and programmatic distribution for brands and agencies; Dentsu Aegis Network partner with Unruly on launch
- Unruly’s video solutions help advertisers connect more effectively and authentically with audiences across Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
HAMBURG, AMSTERDAM – May 31, 2017 – Video ad tech company Unruly today continued its global expansion by opening a new office in Amsterdam.
- Former EMAP, Wireless Group, Sky and ITV exec with over 30 years of experience joins video ad tech company to drive growth across Europe and the Middle East
LONDON – May 24, 2017 – Video ad tech company Unruly today announces it has appointed former Exponential MD Jason Trout as its new EMEA MD.
Trout, who has over 30 years of experience working in leadership and operational roles for companies such as EMAP, The Wireless Group, Sky and ITV, will be based at the News Corp-owned company’s London HQ.
- Unruly launches Emotional PMPs allowing marketers to programmatically target premium publishers most likely to amplify emotional responses to ads
HAMBURG – May 24, 2017 – Video ad tech company Unruly today launches a series of new private marketplaces (PMPs) which allow German traders to target media environments that complement the emotional footprint of their ads.