Unruly is a proud supporter of #UnitedforAmerica
As a Unilever Partner, Unruly is proud to support Unilever’s #UnitedforAmerica movement to help those at the frontline of the current pandemic.
This coming Thursday, May 21, 2020, marks Unilever’s first annual Day of Service. More than 70 organizations, partners and entrepreneurs will also be joining on this day to offer up their time and resources to help those in need. Keep reading to find out how Unruly is giving back!
Although our team is working remotely, we will be committing our time and gratitude to Americans who need it most on Unilever’s Day of Service. Here are some ways that Unrulies are getting involved– feel free to join us:
- Writing letters of gratitude, encouragement, and support to staff at our local Feed America food banks through Postable
- Sending Thank You notes to veterans via Veterans United
- Offering mentorship to veterans and spouses during re-entry to civilian life through American Corporate Partners (ACP)
- Offering time and experience through LinkedIn for those who may benefit from resume checks, career coaching, and mock interview practice
- Volunteering with New York Cares through food delivery, wellness checks, virtual tutoring and mentorships, and more.
Stay safe and consider making a donation to Direct Relief and/or Feeding America. To learn more about what others are doing and discover new ways you can help, check out the #UnitedforAmerica website here.