Introducing Unruly Trust Talks: The Great Programmatic Debate
Unruly is excited to announce the first in a brand new series of programmatic events – The Great Programmatic Debate.
On April 24, we’re bringing together the sharpest minds in Adland to discuss some of the biggest challenges and opportunities that are shaping the programmatic ecosystem.
The Great Programmatic Debate will feature voices from all corners of the advertising industry – including leaders from The Economist, the Guardian, Accenture, Carat and Mindshare – debating best practices for navigating the ever-evolving landscape of M&A, privacy legislation and digital ID management.
Running from 8.30am – 12pm, the event will feature four panels covering a range of topics. These are:
8.30am – 9.00am – Registration
9.00am – 9.10am – Welcome
9.10am – 9.30am – Winter is Finally Over for Premium Publishers
Being a publisher in 2018 is nothing if not complex. Header bidding for video is gaining momentum, initiatives like ads.txt and ads.cert are held up as golden geese in the fight against fraud, while the 1st versus 2nd price auction debate continues to rage. Our panel will feature leading voices discussing all this and more.
Moderator: Ciaran O’Kane, CEO & Founder Exchange Wire
- Daniel Spears – Programmatic Director, The Guardian
- Michael Mullaney – SVP, Global Digital Revenue, The Economist
- Steph Miller – Head of Sales, Marketing Services, Zoopla Property Group
- Karen Eccles – Director Digital Sales & Innovation, Telegraph Media Group
9.35am – 10.05am – Will GDPR Kill Programmatic Buying & Selling?
Can audience-based buying really work at scale post-GDPR? Will context become the proxy for audience? It’s a brave new world for ad targeting. Join us for this debate over what the future holds – and whose methods will win out.
Moderator: Emily Tan, Global Technology Editor, Campaign
- Amir Malik – Digital Marketing Expert, Accenture Interactive
- Wayne Blodwell – Founder & CEO, The Programmatic Advisor
- Martin Beauchamp – Head of Programmatic Strategy, Wavemaker
- Philip Duffield – Managing Director, Ad Cloud Adobe EMEA
10.25am – 10.55am – The Future of Programmatic Buying Models
This panel will unpack emerging buying and selling trends and technologies, and discuss how these developments will facilitate more brands, and budgets, entering the programmatic ecosystem.
Moderator: Paul Gubbins, Programmatic Lead, Unruly
- Rob Marshall – Head of Programmatic Activation, Wavemaker
- Fern Potter – Global Digital Partner, Carat
- Simon Harris – Head of Programmatic Activation, Dentsu Aegis
- Mia Mulch – Managing Partner, Omnicom
11.00am – 11.30am – Is the Connected Home Really the Next Frontier for Digital Advertisers?
With the rise of the IoT devices, is the smart home the next battleground for advertisers? How could programmatic be applied to the delivery of ads across connected devices? With leading experts from the IoT field, this panel will talk through the pros and cons of our always-on world.
Moderator: James Chandler – CMO, IAB UK
- Ruth Zohrer – Connections Planning, Data & Technology Services, Mindshare
- Elena Corchero – Futurist, Unruly
- Ian Hocking – Head of Programmatic, News UK
- Mary Keane Dawson – Co-Founder & CEO, Truth