The Top 10 Most Read Unruly Blog Posts Of 2017
It’s fair to say that 2017 has been a year of serious highs and lows – from political uncertainty around the globe to a brand safety crisis that shook digital advertising to its core.
From Donald Trump’s first year in office, continuing sexual misconduct allegations across every industry, and some of the worst hurricanes and storms in recent memory – it’s a year many would like to forget.
But before we open our arms to welcome 2018, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on what kept Unrulies and the digital video world buzzing over the last 12 months.
Here’s a round-up of our most read blog posts from 2017:
1. Unruly Moves Into New High-Tech London HQ: In January 2017 we moved into an amazing new London HQ – complete with an AR climbing wall, Star Wars meeting rooms and our very own Narnia.
2. Unruly Home – Step Into The Future With Our 360° Video Tour: 2017 was the year Unruly unveiled Home, an audacious smart house built right in the middle of our office – with this 360 video you can explore the space from every angle.
3. Watch A Special Guided Tour Of Unruly’s New London HQ: As part of our big office move we had our very own Sunday Wood give a guided tour!
4. 10 Sessions You Can’t Miss At Cannes Lions 2017: Cannes Lions was full of more events, panels and sessions than any one person could possibly attend – so we rounded up the very best to help attendees make the most of their time there.
5. The 10 Best Chocolate Ads Of All Time: Easter, Christmas, and pretty much every holiday, is the perfect excuse to eat chocolate – and maybe watch a few of the best choccy ads ever made.
6. Programmatic Quiz – The Beginner’s Guide To Programmatic Advertising: Programmatic advertising dominated every conversation in 2017 – but it left some people a little confused. Test your knowledge with our beginner’s quiz.
7. 10 Biggest Innovations From CES 2017: Ahead of the launch of Home, the Unruly team headed to Las Vegas to explore the future of advertising and consumer tech.
8. 5 Programmatic Advertising Stats You Can’t Ignore: With programmatic video spend steadily increasing and more attention being paid to the ecosystem and its players, it pays to be informed.
9. Ads.txt – What Is It And How Does It Work?: Ads.txt was a buzzword on everyone’s lips in the second half of 2017, we broke down just exactly what it is and how it helps.
10. 5 Major Reasons Why People Skip Video Ads Online: With skippable formats slowly falling out of favour, we explored the reasons and trigger that make people hit the ‘skip’ button on your ad.