5 Sessions To See At AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O
The world of programmatic will descend on San Francisco tomorrow for Adexchanger’s Programmatic I/O, the original and largest conference on programmatic media buying.
More than 1,000 digital marketing executives from top brands, advertising agencies, publishers and technology providers are expected to attend to discuss the hottest issues facing the industry.
But with more than 70 speakers and 24 sessions spread out over 2 days, it can be difficult to know where to start.
So to help you make the most of your time in SF, we’ve narrowed down five sessions you should definitely check out before leaving the conference.
1. B2B Programmatic Goes Mainstream – Are You In Yet?
With the growth of data-driven marketing tools, B2B businesses have taken notice of programmatic and the opportunities it affords them for both measurement and targeting. This panel discussion promises to be a lively analysis of effective programmatic strategy and the role data and tech play in B2B campaigns. We’re also expecting some lively discussion on how to measure success for B2B programmatic campaigns.
- Rick Corteville, VP, Product Marketing, CBS Interactive
- Liam Blackwell, Global Chief Digital Officer, gyro
- Anudit Vikram, Leader Product Ad Tech, Dun & Bradstreet
2. Beyond Validation: Metrics That Matter For True Effectiveness
Tech is wonderful. But sometimes it can feel like, as we focus more and more on targeting and validation, we lose sight of the most important thing – ad effectiveness (the subject of Unruly’s Super Bowl analysis). From new techniques to tried-and-true methods, this panel will cover how to leverage data for advertising effectiveness in today’s programmatic advertising world.
- Matt Greitzer, Co-Founder and COO, Accordant Media
- Tom Schmidt, VP Product, Video and Display Ad Products, Yahoo
- Moderated by: Anthony Psacharopoulos, EVP, comScore
3. Programmatic-As-A-Service: What You Need To Know
From the entrée of large consulting firms offering strategic direction to the advent of “certified marketing partners” providing executional expertise, a great number of staffing options continue to proliferate in the programmatic space. This session is designed to illuminate the many options available to marketers seeking to maximize their programmatic effectiveness.
- Will Heins, Programmatic, Hearts & Science
- Robert Tas, VP Digital, McKinsey
- Paul Alfieri, SVP Marketing, Turn
- Pete Kim, CEO & Co-Founder, MightyHive
- Interviewed by: Emily Del Greco, President, Del Greco Solutions, Inc.
4. Why The Future Of Digital Advertising Is Brighter Than Ever Before
In this session, Jeff Green, CEO of The Trade Desk, will discuss some of the biggest and best reasons for optimism and positivity in digital advertising. The talk promises to be an enlightening exploration of the reasons The Trade Desk went public and what they’ve learned from Wall Street. He’ll also share parts of The Trade Desk strategy and explain why now, more than ever, they are increasing their investment in digital.
- Jeff Green, Founder and CEO, The Trade Desk
5. The Agency Platform
In late 2016, WPP-owned GroupM unified its data and technology capabilities into a new division called [m]Platform. Brian Lesser, GroupM’s North America CEO, and AdExchanger Executive Editor, Zach Rodgers, will discuss the underlying strategy of that move and will detail WPP’s efforts to engineer a unified ID to power creative messaging across the full spectrum of consumer touch points.
- Brian Lesser, CEO North America, GroupM
- Interviewed by: Zach Rodgers, Executive Editor, AdExchanger
Heading to Programmatic I/O? We’d love to meet up! Drop us a line here.