The Top 10 Most Read Unruly Blog Posts Of 2016
For many 2016 will go down as one of the most tumultuous years in living memory.
From political upsets to the death of one too many of music’s greats, many are ready to welcome 2017 with open arms.
Before we do, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on what kept Unrulies and the digital video world buzzing in 2016.
Here’s a round-up of our most read blog posts from 2016:
- Doritos’ “Ultrasound” Ad Takes Super Bowl 2016 Crown – The most shared ad of the Super Bowl showed us that humor can still work in the Big Game, if done right.
- Prince Charles Gives Unruly Co-Founders Sarah Wood and Scott Button OBEs – Prince Charles presented Unruly’s co-founders Sarah Wood and Scott Button with OBEs for their services to innovation and technology at a special ceremony held at Buckingham Palace.
- Unruly Named As One Of Ad Age’s “Best Places To Work” – Now tell us something we don’t know! Ad Age honors our amazing culture through its Best Places to Work list.
- The Top 10 Most Shared Ads of Euro 2016 – We took a look at some of the most popular ads during the Euros, along with some insight using data from Unruly EQ.
- Unruly Co-Founder Sarah Wood Wins Business Woman Of The Year – Veuve Clicquot’s prestigious Business Woman of the Year Award celebrates entrepreneurial women who have made a significant contribution to business life in the UK. And this year, it went to our very own Sarah Wood.
- Cannes Countdown – 10 Sessions You Can’t Miss At #CannesLions – Attended Cannes Lions this year? If so, you probably checked out one of the 10 sessions we highlighted in this blog post.
- Can “Heritage” Ads Help Brands Cut Through The Noise In 2016? – Brands – including M&M, Jeep, Dodge, Budweiser and more – celebrated their heritage in a big way in the first half of 2016.
- US Presidential Election: 5 Insights Into Trump And Clinton’s Ad Strategies – The US election was one for the history books. We took a look at the effectiveness of each candidate’s video advertising to see what resonated with viewers.
- Top Tips To Engaging Your Audience With 360° Video – 360 video was one of the hottest trends of 2016. In this post we took a look at who was making waves in 360 in 2016.
- Head Games & Brain Waves: 5 April Fool’s Ads You Should Watch Right Now – Now who doesn’t love a good April Fool’s joke? Rounding out our top ten list, we took a look at some of the most memorable videos by this year’s pranksters.