The Top 10 Most-Read Unruly Articles Of 2015
There’s no doubt 2015 was a monumental year for Unruly. New offices opening in Tokyo and Sydney, exciting product launches and being bought by News are just some of the highlights from another incredible year.
So with our 10-year anniversary on the horizon, we thought we would dust off our retrospective goggles and take a look at the most-read Unruly articles of 2015.
1. Video Ad Tech Company Unruly Launches New Algorithmic Tool To Predict Virality Of French Ads – Unruly ShareRank launches in France to help advertisers predict shareability of online ads before they’re launched.
2. Holy Moly! Unruly Joins Forces With News Corp – Unruly’s three founders Sarah Wood, Scott Button and Matt Cooke share their thoughts on how Unruly started and what the relationship with News means for the future of the company.
3. News Corp To Acquire Social Video Ad Platform Unruly – Announcing Unruly’s partnership with News Corp.
4. Unruly Waves Goodbye To Unruly Viral Video Chart Website After Almost A Decade – Unruly bids farewell to the Unruly Viral Video Chart; the first engine to track video shares and to rank videos by virality or social buzz rather than simply counting views.
5. Video Ad Tech Company Unruly Announces New Pricing Model Which Allows Marketers To Only Pay For Video Views After 30 Seconds – New targeting capability which connects advertisers with viewers most likely to connect emotionally with a specific ad.
6. Video Ad Tech Company Unruly Brings Emotional Targeting To Programmatic Video Advertising – Introducing Unruly Complete, a new pricing model which allows marketers to only pay for video views after 30 seconds.
7. 11 Vine Predictions For 2015 From World’s Top Vine Creator – We asked some of the world’s top Vine creators about their predictions for 2015.
8. Google Android’s “Friends Furever” Campaign Is Most Shared Ad of 2015 – The top 20 most shared ads of 2015 saw Android’s “Friends Furever” topping the chart.
9. Unruly Launches New Outstream Video Ad Format With The Sun, MarketWatch, And News.com.au – In-Article places video ads within editorial content, providing advertisers with high-performance video solutions and publishers with new opportunity to monetize traffic from search and social.
10. 80% Of Millennials Will Watch A TV Show After Watching A Promo Shared With Them Online – New Unruly report shows that 80% of Millennials are likely to watch a TV show if they have watched a promo shared with them online.