The Top 10 Most Shared Christmas Ads Of 2013
Getting into the Christmas spirit? We certainly are here at Unruly. And with good reason, John Lewis’s annual festive offering is just around the corner and we could not be more excited.
Will the UK retail store be the talk of the web this year? Or will another contender once again claim the crown? With Waitrose and Sainsbury’s among many brands plotting to take the Christmas No.1 spot this year, one thing is for sure, it’s going to be competitive.
But before we look ahead, we thought it would be good to look back at least year’s crop of holiday adverts and see which ones made it to the top of the Unruly Christmas tree.
That’s right, using the Unruly Viral Video Chart, we have compiled a chart of the top 10 most shared Christmas ads from around the world in 2013.
It’s quite a list, with retail stores surprisingly not having it all their own way.
10. Eden: Paskong Damang-dama
9. eBay: Pony
8. Three: The Pony at Christmas #DancePonyDance
7. Cartier: Winter Tale
6. ABS-CBN Christmas Station: Magkasama Tayo Sa Kwento Ng Pasko
5. Friskies: Grumpy Cat Stars in “Hard To Be a Cat at Christmas
4. The NBA: Jingle Hoops
3. John Lewis: The Bear and The Hare
2. Kmart: Show Your Joe
1. WestJet: Christmas Miracle: Real-Time Giving