Technical Account Associate, APAC – Singapore
WANTED: An experienced and enthusiastic media guru to provide first class support to the Unruly publisher network.
You will retain control of the publisher’s account management across APAC, managing and optimizing these accounts while developing a sound knowledge of our supply-side across all formats.
You will assess and scope integrations with new and current sources of video inventory across the Open Web, continuing technical support at partner level and internally once live.
You will be a powerful communicator,highly organized and analytical with a genuine interest in digital technologies and confident in communicating on progress and technical state across a range of internal and external stakeholders. Your focus: making our publishers the most delighted partners in the world, delivering best-in-class servicing and offering state-of-art expertise and insights to the network!
If you think you have what it takes to help create the platform for our publishers to deliver the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet, we’d love to hear from you.
Reports to: Publisher Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships, APAC – Singapore
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, mobile phone allowance and top of the range company laptop. You’ll travel to London for our bespoke onboarding training – Unrulyduction. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Closely monitor our network of partners and consciously apply and develop internal processes to optimize all KPI reported to the publishers, including direct revenue.
- Maintain all existing partners performance & technical relationships (across all formats), investigating publisher’s end users experience and metrics anomalies and collaborating with Business Development, Product & Partners as necessary to resolve.
- Technically integrate new and existing sources of video inventory, bringing partners from Unruly’s roadmap into the live domain and fully operable across campaigns
- Nurture the publisher relationship and ensure all troubleshooting to be made timely building bridges between teams and department to support our publisher’s state-of-the-art service.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Business Development Teams
- Solutions Engineering
- Product Teams
- Operational Teams
- Commercial Teams
- Finance Teams
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Unique understanding of digital display and video markets, and various pricing models
- Clear demonstrable knowledge of digital and emerging platforms in the digital media landscape
- Used multiple web technologies and be able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Experience working in a customer facing technical role, investigating and resolving technical issues including solving new problems that have not previously been encountered
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- Experience of doing data analysis work, using spreadsheets, SQL or other tools.
- Experience of taking ownership of project management cycle, seeing the work through and communicating directly with a variety of internal and external customers to offer support and solve problems via a variety of mediums (e.g. phone, face to face, email).
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Well-versed and very comfortable with Excel
- Strong at testing and rolling out new functionality via a thorough QA process
- Able to understand HTTP protocol and the browser DOM, and to debug series of HTTP requests to discover the cause of problems
- Able to problem solve and think laterally to find different ways of solving technical and communication difficulties
- Confident managing customers’ expectations and pushing partners towards standardised solutions where possible and capable of saying “no” to internal or external stakeholders requests where appropriate
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Highly analytical-minded and in love with numbers – Proven ability to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions.
- Able to deal with external partners and internal teams in pressure situations
- Solutions driven in all scenarios with the ability to remain calm to achieve positive result for all internal/external partners.
- Confident in escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Committed to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
- Natural communicator, enjoying sharing insights and directions to support teams and partners.
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor:
- You speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Expert working knowledge of ad-serving, ad technologies and auction-based media platforms (SEM, AdX, DSP)
- Have led relationships with publishers and other networks
- Expert working knowledge and ability to create your own tracking tools
- Have solid experience in business performances support
- Have basic Linux/unix skills with tools like GNU grep, sort, etc,
- Have experience building or testing sites or apps on various platforms including HTML5
- Have experience of Flash development and debugging issues with Flash
Your information will be used according to our candidate privacy notice which can be found here.