Senior Sales Manager – Thailand
WANTED: Is social media and digital advertising hardwired into your DNA? Are you on a first name basis with key media agencies and brand marketers in Thailand? Does the opportunity to sell emerging video media and technology excite you? Are you a sales rock star? Are you comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment? If the answer is a ringing yes, this role could be for you. We’re looking for an extraordinary sales consultant who can drive maximum social video advertising revenues from key media and advertising agencies within the Thai market.
Based in Bangkok, you will closely with the Managing Director, Asia and have sole responsibility for a group of Thailand’s largest media agencies, creative agencies and brands. You will build and maintain robust relationships with key agency personnel, using Unruly’s proprietary tools to be a source of knowledge and inspiration to agency partners – pushing the boundaries of branded content, and ensuring Unruly continues to be perceived as a true thought leader in this space. You will be able to hit the ground running and line up meetings to kick start conversations in Thailand immediately. You’ll probably have significant experience in digital media sales (video and/or social media sales experience is a plus).
If you’re tired of “plain digital” and feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we’d love to learn what makes you Unruly!
We are also a truly global organization, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world….not to mention our Unrulyduction training programme in London for all new Unrulies and our bi-annual Unruly Fest. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Drive maximum revenue for Unruly in Thailand by forging key relationships with media agencies, direct brands and have sole responsibility for a group of Thailand’s largest media agencies, creative agencies and brands.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Media agencies
- Brand marketers
- Creative agencies
- PR agencies
About You: Experience
You must have:
- An established network of Thailand’s media agency decision-makers
- A track record of prospecting for new business and converting this into revenue
- Frequently networked at a senior level within direct client environments
- Strong experience of digital culture, knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the social video space and the ability to inspire confidence and collaboration with your clients
- Understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Able to confidently deal with all levels of decision makers
- Able to deliver quality in a rapidly growing and changing business
- An exceptional cold-caller
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (experience with Google Apps would be beneficial)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Confident – to make decisions
- Calm – able to work well under pressure
- Eager – to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative – happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible – to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer – Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
- Entrepreneurial – and love the thought of building an empire
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
All applicants must be eligible to work in Thailand and be fluent in Thai.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!
Having issues with your application? You can always email it to email@example.com.