Publisher BD Manager, Singapore
WANTED: An enthusiastic media guru to work closely with our Business Development and Commercial teams to provide first class support to the Unruly publisher network and regional media strategy.
You will assist in controlling of the publisher development across APAC, managing upselling/crosseliing to a current portfolio of business across SEA. As well as canvassing to new publishers, selling the Unruly story across multiple formats such as Display, mApp, Video and CTV/OTT.
You will be a powerful communicator,highly organized and analytical with a genuine interest in digital technologies and confident in communicating on progress across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your focus: making our publishers the most delighted partners in the world, delivering best-in-class servicing and offering state-of-art expertise and insights to all stakeholders you’ll be collaborating with. If you believe you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Reports To: VP Business Development APMEA
Location: 8 Eu Tong Sen Street, Singapore 059818, Singapore
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
About the Role
Your mission will be to:
- Demonstrated experience selling solutions to digital publishers and building relationships with key decision makers
- Previously identified key publishing partners
- Worked with programmatic vendors and be Au Fait with technical aspects of managing supply in this way
- Managed all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, implementing and relationship management
- Negotiated deals with new publishing partners across multiple verticals
- Previously performed against business development targets
- Knowledge of culture, trends and innovation in the digital space
- Manage the current state of supply and contribute to our media strategy efforts working closely with Commercials and operations to assess and address the needs across the region.
- Assess incoming campaigns, compile activity and pipeline, understand our supply capabilities and use critical reasoning to assess each and every opportunity, across all formats. Be the point of contact for campaign’s pre-launch phase, providing the teams with documented insights for launch.
- Business Development Teams
- Operational Teams
- Commercial Teams
- Finance Teams
- Solutions Engineering
- Product Teams
About You: Experience
You must have:
- A skilled negotiator with a keen interest with closing deals and working with publishers
- Analytical, able to solve problems, articulate solutions and analyze and report upon data
- Able to prepare, collateral and present value proposition on key publishers for sales teams
- Basic understanding of digital advertising, including multiple formats such as display and video.
- Experience of taking ownership of project management cycle, seeing the work through and communicating directly with a variety of internal and external customers to offer support and solve problems via a variety of mediums (e.g. phone, face to face, email).
- Experience working in a partner facing technical role, investigating and resolving issues including solving new problems that have not previously been encountered
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- Experience of doing data analysis work, using Excel spreadsheets, SQL or other tools.
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Well-versed and extremely comfortable with numbers and Excel as a main tool.
- Hold and nurture key relationships with technology providers & platforms, publishers, networks
- Solution-Oriented, always thinking laterally to find different ways of solving technical and communication difficulties
- Confident managing expectations and pushing partners towards standardised solutions where possible.
- Capable of pushing back and finding middle ground with internal and external stakeholder’s requests where appropriate.
- Hard worker with infinite kindness. Simply because doing business that way is so much more pleasant.
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred. University of Life also counts.
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- At least 3+ years of previous experience
- You speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Have experience or knowledge in RTB and programmatic environments
- Have led relationships with publishers and other networks
- Expert working knowledge and ability to create your own tracking tools
- Have solid experience in business performances support