Project Executive – London
WANTED: We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised, operationally minded individual to support the global delivery of Unruly EQ™ projects. EQ was launched in 2013 when it took the market by storm, with extensive coverage from trade press to TIME magazine, and sensational interest from existing clients and new ones. Our survey powered EQ product has since scaled and evolved with several branches of the product speaking to varying needs of the market from content testing, targeting optimisation and understanding cultural resonance for multi-market campaigns.
This is a junior role supporting delivery of the EQ suite of projects for our global clients, your focus will be to ensure they are delighted time and time again through outstanding solutions, highly effective project ownership, detailed reporting and best of breed video insight.
You’ll be supporting our project team in delivering world class data and research reports, and owning different aspects of the delivery process, particularly survey set-ups and reporting. You will be an excellent project owner; analytical, well organised, and quick to learn – and your communication skills will be second to none. You’ll probably be interested in online media, technology and research, and will be fired up by the prospect of joining a small project team to work on products unlike anything else in the market, within the context of an established, thought leading company. If you feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we’d love to learn what makes you Unruly.
Reports to: Projects Director
Location: East London (London, UK)
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Private health cover, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, and season ticket loan. There are regular socials, weekly deliveries of pastries, beer, and fruit. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. We also offer 25 days holiday per year and have a range of flexible working initiatives. Plus, we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web – and playing Ping Pong & Playstation
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Support in the end to end delivery of UnrulyEQ projects, from project scheduling and execution to report configuration and production by working closely with the rest of the EQ Project Management team.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- EQ Project team
- EQ Product team
- EQ Insight, Solutions team
- Global Commercial and Operations teams
- Third-party service providers
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Exposure to managing and coordinating projects either in a work or educational setting
- Relationship management experience – communicating clearly and managing expectations
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Able to take ownership of projects, resolve issues, and inspire confidence in your colleagues, with strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritise and manage workload amid conflicting project demands and busy work periods
- Fantastic at customer service – nothing is too much trouble for you!
- Computer literate, with Excel and PowerPoint competencies
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional at relationship-building; able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Inspirational – inspire confidence in our products in stakeholders across our organisation
- Confident – calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines, on your own initiative, and with limited supervision; confident escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Analytical – able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions in a cool, calm and collected manner
- Flexible – able to deal confidently with ad-hoc requests from within the business
- Discreet – confident dealing with confidential material and trade secrets
- A team player – keen to work in a collaborative team, working together and supporting one another across all projects, particularly during busy periods
- A superb communicator with the ability to effectively liaise with different teams, both internal and external
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- Have experience managing projects for survey-based research products
- Have experience working in a start-up culture
- Can speak another language