Programmatic Ops Solutions, UK
Wanted: We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team member to drive Programmatic Operations Solutions within our UK Ops team. You will lead and shape workstreams for programmatic media buying and optimization, fully understanding all available data opportunities that allow clients to deliver high-performing, KPI-smashing campaigns.
You will be responsible for the implementation, activation and monitoring of all UK Programmatic opportunities by supporting internal teams from deal request to revenue reconciliation. You will work closely with the UK Campaign Management team, facilitating their processes and delivery to generate max programmatic revenue from each opportunity. You will also work closely with the UK Commercial team, discuss our product offering with clients, establish viable targeting options and review our various Programmatic formats and supply sources to determine their suitability. You will advise the UK Commercial team, as well as clients directly, on customizing our programmatic offerings to meet clients’ branding KPIs in an effective and economical way.
You will collaborate global Programmatic Solutions as well as local Ops specialists to evaluate and optimize campaigns towards clients’ goals in light of campaign performance data. You will stay abreast of changes in our product stack through continued troubleshooting and testing across internal teams, leading comms and escalation within the business. You will serve as the primary Ops point of contact for technical issues, triaging open tickets, devising possible solutions and communicating to the global team. You will work closely with local Business Development teams, both supply and demand, supporting their efforts to grow supply and capture unique demand.
In addition to the above, you will be responsible for organizing internal and external events and comms to help promote and solidify insight into Unruly’s programmatic product stack.
Reports to: Programmatic Ops Solutions, EMEA
Location: East London, UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus bonus
You must have:
- Extensive digital media experience (agency, publisher, network or technology vendor)
- Advanced understanding of programmatic advertising and video markets, and various pricing models
- Proven programmatic troubleshooting and optimisation success – unblocking programmatic spend via technical solutions and bid strategy
- Ability to confidently analyse programmatic data from a variety of sources to understand buying strategy and behaviours
- Managed campaigns either bought/sold programmatically via advertising exchanges, DSPs or SSPs
- Clear demonstrable knowledge of digital and emerging platforms/commercial opportunities in the digital media landscape
- An exceptional calm head under pressure with the ability to identify business requirements within operations team (technology & personnel) to permit scaling of business
- Strong knowledge of sales planning, order fulfillment, trafficking, order optimization, pacing and delivery reconciliation
- Understanding of ad server technologies and product taxonomy for video and mobile products
- Worked with a Head/Director of Operations on team process/structure planning to build operation of tomorrow
- Strong understanding of each business function that supports core product offering
- Strong at testing and rolling out new functionality via a thorough QA process
You must be:
- Able to troubleshoot and successfully optimize deals to ensure great results
- Able to plan and implement Unruly campaign solutions in line with client KPIs and brief ensuring excellent results
- Smart, proactive, and a quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Able to lead Operational staff by example, through mentoring and day-to-day activity
- Able to positively deliver new features and products to Operations and Account Management teams globally, ensuring that new processes are smoothly into existing services
- Able to coordinate large global campaigns across multiple teams and offices, providing a consistent customer service and expert campaign management skills. Visibly lead management of these campaigns, taking control and ensuring the clients are truly WOWed by Unruly’s activity and their overall customer experience.
- Hold key relationships with client contacts as well as first line technology providers & platforms
Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
Opening date 24th April 2019
The closing date for all applications will be 22nd May 2019