Product Marketing Manager – London
WANTED: An experienced Product Marketing Manager to help lead product marketing strategy for our growing suite of advertiser and publisher technology solutions across EMEA and APAC. Based in London, you will be responsible for representing international market requirements and driving all product marketing related activities such as market research, competitive analysis, messaging and positioning, collateral development and sales enablement for our demand and supply-side business units.
Team: Product Marketing
Reports to: Vice President of Product Marketing
Location: London, UK
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6:00pm, Mon – Fri) although some flexibility is required given the nature of the role.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Analyze market trends and gather commercial team / customer feedback to inform product requirements including need, opportunity and differentiators.
- Partner with product management on roadmap prioritization based on business needs.
- Conduct competitive intelligence for international markets (EMEA and APAC) for both demand and supply-side business units.
- Own go-to-market strategy for new product launches including internal and external collateral development, sales training, customer communication and external messaging.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings to ensure transparency and clear communication across business units globally.
- Provide sales support for RFIs, questions about products/solutions, client meetings, etc.
About You: Experience
You must have:
- 3+ years’ experience with product marketing for a tech company, preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Understanding of the video advertising ecosystem (digital video and/or TV)
About You: Skills
- Be able to manage working with different countries/time zones
- Have demonstrated ability to influence senior stakeholders across a global organization
- Be able to quickly respond to changing business needs, priorities and timelines
- Have a proven track record of executing quality product launches on time
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a solution-oriented mindset
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (The university of life also counts!)
The WOW Factor:
We’d love it if you have:
- Experience working at a global company, supporting numerous countries
- Knowledge of ACR solutions a plus
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, platforms and players (DSP, DMP, SSP)