Product Compliance Manager – London
Unruly is the video marketplace you can trust to move people, not just reach people. We help the world’s biggest advertisers engage global audiences by harnessing the power of our data-powered video marketplace, UnrulyX, on brand-safe, premium sites, while helping top publishers better monetise their audiences. Our superpower is emotional testing and targeting via UnrulyEQ, which leverages over a decade of video data and almost 2.2 million viewer reactions to videos to provide deep analysis of metrics that matter, enabling us to deliver better targeting and higher campaign ROI at scale.
Unruly needs a Product Compliance Manager to help us ensure that our processes and products accurately reflect our commitment to privacy and integrity. We deal with a complicated, evolving framework of industry and legislative standards and we need someone who is able to understand this and answer fuzzy questions with practical, concrete responses.
* Coordinate responses to questions from partners regarding our privacy, data and infosec policies, directly handling any that specifically refer to our technical infrastructure and depend on technical understanding
* Review draft contracts for consistency with internal policies and commitments from the commercial/product perspective
* Monitor our product compliance to the GDPR, including Privacy by Design and related requirements as they arise
* Own and manage the GDPR Privacy by Design process and verification of the product development output
* Respond to contractual questions from potential customers, bearing all the above in mind
* Boost awareness of legal and contractual restrictions on product development
* Arrange contracts with third party suppliers on behalf of the software development team, including ensuring pricing is aligned with future product needs
* Ensure our business development team have knowledge of our product strategy and existing contractual obligations for negotiations with partners
* Work with internal legal counsel as required to negotiate and conclude contracts with technology suppliers
* Strong organizational skills
* Attention to detail
* Able to summarise complex information for technical and commercial audiences
* Able to prioritise, deal with ambiguity and work to deadlines
* Deals well with pressure
* Able to work closely with software developers to help plan, deliver and review technical work and its alignment with our regulatory obligations in an Agile/Lean environment
- Legal team
- Product Development Team
- SVP, BD
* Familiarity with online video advertising industry.
Your information will be used according to our candidate privacy notice which can be found here.