Partnerships and Audiences Lead, Unruly EQ – London
WANTED: A programmatic expert to spearhead Unruly’s data strategy, building market-leading audience segments, data tools and partnerships. We are looking for an accomplished leader to enhance the value of our inventory using data, technology and insight to ‘deliver wow’ for our customers.
As our Partnerships and Audiences Lead, you will have strong creative and quantitative skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have a great track record of onboarding and managing high quality partners and understand what drives online advertising performance and how to measure it. You’ll use this knowledge to develop data and technology partnerships and approaches that enhance our data offering, and continuously evaluate audiences to ensure they are performing against client KPIs.
This role requires that you work closely with internal teams including commercial, product development, and operations to understand the wealth of first party data that exists and how best to monetise it. You will be close to our key clients, creating custom data solutions for them and refining audiences and tools in response to market feedback. You’ll educate and support our award-winning sales teams on the data and audience tools available and manage our DMP. You will also liaise closely with data leads at our parent company, NewsCorp, and sister companies.
Lead the commercialisation of Unruly’s first party data, broker quality partnerships and own our audience targeting and performance tools, with a focus on programmatic buyers. Be seen as the programmatic data expert both internally and externally.
- 5+ years audience or programmatic data experience
- Track record delivering market-leading audience targeting solutions and brokering great partnerships
- Extensive knowledge of the programmatic data landscape, cross-device solutions, targeting tools, and what this means for video advertising
- Familiarity with at least one major DMP
- Experience with, and interest in, advanced first party data targeting
- Numerate: Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable with interrogating and assessing the commercial value of large datasets
- Literate: Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication
- Organised: Able to prioritise and deliver to very tight deadlines
- Decisive and Delivery Focused: Able to quickly form goals and aggressively execute
- Knowledgable: Able to help the data team navigate the Programmatic landscape clearly and effectively and to consult with clients on appropriate short- and long-term strategies, customising and adapting solutions in real time
- Technical: Have a good grasp of programmatic advertising architecture and data pipelines, and an understanding of cross-device technologies and approaches
- Astute: Have the ability to navigate many stakeholders in multiple organisations with different goals and agendas
- Ambitious: On track to become an industry leader in one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas of digital
- Entrepreneurial: Understand client challenges and able to use Unruly’s data to solve them, identifying and implementing data initiatives at pace
- Communicator: A superb communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally, across teams and seniority
- Collaborative: Able to work effectively within a fast-paced team and across multiple departments globally
- Analytical: Highly analytical, and critical in your interrogation of data and its applications
- Adaptable: Able to deal confidently with a fast developing and complex industry
- Respected: A positive, inspirational leader
- Calm: Not phased by pressure
The WOW Factor
These are by no means essential, but we’d love it if you:
- Have an interest in machine learning, artificial intelligence and related fields
- Understand data privacy regulation including the GDPR
- Have experience in working with product development teams
- Have an interest in behavioural science
- Have experience in working with survey partners and their technology
- Either apply directly below or alternatively you can send an email with CV attached and your name and “Partnerships and Audiences Lead” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify your availability to commence the role.
- Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role!
- All applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.