Work with the Operations team to execute, optimise, analyze and report on online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms.
WANTED: Super Intern to join our dedicated UK Operations team.
Are you looking to take your first steps towards a long and rewarding media career? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world? Do you want to see how the world of social media has collided with video to take online sharing to a whole other level? If you want to leverage these interests and launch a career, this could be for you.
Talented, articulate and highly organised individual to work alongside our Operations and Sales teams to plan, execute and optimise online video campaigns, while providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations and insights to feed into best in class post campaign analysis responses. You will be supporting the Account Management team with reporting and project management duties while also supporting the wider operations team on a subset of key campaign accounts, devising campaign strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs. You will be also involved in analysis, creation of collateral for internal and external use, and providing the Sales team with data, campaign recommendations and insights to assist with continued account growth. As the Operations Executive intern you will work as part of the Front of House team to keep Front of House and our HQ office running smoothly to ensure Unrulies love their workplace, and external guests have a great experience. 🙂
You’ll probably be a recent graduate who is passionate about social media, video and technology Interested in knowing how the world of social media has collided with video to take online sharing to a whole other level. Experience working on complex projects coordinating deliverables with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired (either professionally or during studies). If you’re looking to gain experience at an industry-leading innovative tech start up then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Lead, UK Operations
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employment Type: Anything from 6-9 months Paid Internship
Working Hours: Full-time (Mon-Fri 9.30am-6pm)
Salary: Paid internship
Benefits: There are monthly bowling nights, weekly deliveries of pastires, beer, and fruit, an interdepartmental foosball contest … occasional poker nights and an annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the Operations team to execute, optimise, analyze and report on online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Account Managers
- Campaign Managers
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
- Experience of producing presentations around findings, research or proposals for review
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in English – with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data,
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft Products
- An understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and be able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Able to communicate effectively with internal customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- At least a beginner to Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps, image editing softwares
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience TargetingDue to the global nature of this role you must be willing to work flexible hours several days a week
- Due to the global nature of this role you must be willing to work flexible hours several days a week
- All applicants must be eligible to work in UK.
- We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!
- Having issues with your application? You can always email it to email@example.com.