Office Manager – Sweden
WANTED: An unflappable, high-capacity, bi-lingual Office Manager, who loves to juggle multiple priorities and handle a wide variety of administrative tasks to join our growing Unruly Sweden team.
In this role variety truly is the spice of life – you’ll be doing everything from liaising with accountants, catering for client meetings, looking after office management duties and helping to put on all our awesome internal events. You’ll also be dealing with suppliers and suppliers as well as liaising with teams across the global Unruly offices.
If you’re looking for a busy role at an enthusiastic, innovative tech start-up in the heart of Stockholm, then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Country Manager, Sweden
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Employment Type: Perm
Working hours: Part time (3 days per week 9am-17.30pm)
Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits: Occupational pension, Company mobile , company laptop, 30 days annual leave, Fireside Fridays (3pm finish on selected Fridays in the winter), bi-annual Unrulyfest and we spend way too much time watching cool videos
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Keep the Unruly Sweden office running like clockwork, #ShareTheLove with your colleagues and #DeliverWOW to all external stakeholders!
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Country Manager, Sweden
- Unruly Sweden team
- Central teams in London, especially Finance, People & Infrastructure
- External suppliers, including our accountants
- External clients
- Building superintendent and staff
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Previously delivered superior customer service in a support or customer-facing role
- Dealt with a variety of stakeholders, from delivery people, to important clients, to senior managers or executives) and be able to adapt accordingly to their needs
- Experience with organising projects or events – and able to take the initiative and manage these to completion
- Handled a role with a high degree of self-motivated problem-solving in your very recent career
- A confidential, polite & efficient approach to handling correspondence such as post, telephone calls & email
- Experience ordering supplies to keep the office stocked up
- A working knowledge of Finance processes such as credit card / cash / cheque payments, expenses, form completion and reporting in a Swedish business
About the Role: Finance & Payroll
- Keep the Unruly Sweden office running like clockwork from a Financial administration point of view, including experience in managing all team expenses including sending receipts and finance related mail to London in accordance with monthly timetable, and tracking other costs.
- Liaison with local insurers & accountants, including some payroll-related duties & holiday tracking.
- Assisting Finance with payment to local suppliers where necessary
- Ensuring our filing systems are kept up to date, including sending information electronically to London on a very regular basis.
Office Management & Administration
- Ensure the space is productive for our people to work in
- Ordering food, stationery, office and health & safety supplies
- Liaising with our landlord & other external parties such as electricians etc.
- Taking responsibility for building security, safety & maintenance
- Collateral liaison with London-based Marketing and Design teams
- Liaison with Infrastructure team on company equipment like laptops, printers, phones etc. You must be willing to fix paper jams, refill toner and turn it off and on again as needed!
About You: Skills
You must be:
- An Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs)
- A fluent English and Swedish speaker, with strong spelling and grammar
- A confident communicator, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels verbally, via email or over the phone
- Able to strike the balance between ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed but simultaneously knowing when information is company confidential.
- A skilled multi-tasker, able to prioritise incoming requests and think on your feet about the most effective way to address these
- An expert at anticipating eventualities – always one step ahead and looking to minimize business disruption
- Neat and organized with high attention to detail – able to ensure meetings are set-up, cupboards are stocked, everything in the office is working (and everything in between!)
- Able to order stock and monitor inventory (and make sure we don’t run out of peanut butter!)
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Professional – always providing superior levels of customer service to all stakeholders, representing Unruly, and able to identify senior stakeholders
- Super friendly and personable – able to be the ‘face’ of Unruly for all visitors
- Flexible – able to respond to ad-hoc requests and ready to turn your hand to anything
- Organized – able to identify and prioritise tasks and ensure they are completed
- Motivated – you love what you do, and are passionate about doing a great job on all tasks – and are always open to new challenges
- Someone who takes the initiative – always on the lookout for things which need doing, providing progress updates to stakeholders when required, suggesting process improvements and ensuring the wheels keep turning!
About You: Education & Qualifications
- BA degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Know about more complex financial responsibilities in Sweden, e.g. payroll, or have an accounting or book-keeping qualification
- Have experience in a Front of House, receptionist or administrative based role
- Have organized client meetings or events before (internal or external)
- Have more advanced IT skills and know your WLAN from your dongle
- Are passionate about digital video, social media and online culture
- Speak a third (or fourth…) language ie. German, French or Norwegian
- Have worked for a British or American owned company before
How to apply
The successful person must be eligible to work in Sweden