Media Solutions Manager – Singapore
WANTED: An experienced and enthusiastic media guru to work closely with our VP Business Development, APMEA and Commercial teams to provide first class support to Unruly publisher network.
You will retain control of the publisher’s service across APAC, developing a sound knowledge of our supply-side and building bridges between all departments in the interest of our publishers. You will be taking care of the relationship with our partners across all formats, managing these accounts and translating their uniqueness into media strategies, both on the commercial and operational sides.
You will be highly analytical, have a genuine interest in digital technologies and confident in communicating on progress across a range of internal and external stakeholders. If you think you have what it takes to help create the platform for our sales and delivery teams to deliver the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet, we’d love to hear from you.
Ideally you will have existing publisher relationships and understand what makes them tick, especially in a programmatic advertising world.
Reports to: VP Business Development, APMEA
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Proactively manage incoming campaigns, compile activity and financial pipeline, understand our capabilities and use critical reasoning to assess each and every opportunity, across all formats. Be the point of contact for campaign’s pre-launch phase, providing the teams with documented insights for launch.
- Maintain all existing partners performance & technical relationships (across all formats), investigating publisher’s end users experience and metrics anomalies and collaborating with Business Development, Product & Partners as necessary to resolve.
- Closely monitor our network of partners and consciously apply and develop internal processes to optimize all KPI reported to the publishers, including direct revenue.
- Nurture the publisher relationship and ensure all troubleshooting to be made timely building bridges between teams and department to support our publisher’s service.
- Own the current state of supply and constantly polish the media strategy working closely with Commercials and operations to assess and address the needs across the region.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Business Development
- Publisher Solutions
- Commercial Teams
- Operational Teams
- Product Teams
- Finance Teams
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Unique understanding of digital display and video markets, and various pricing models
- Clear demonstrable knowledge of digital and emerging platforms in the digital media landscape
- Used multiple web technologies and be able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Experience of taking ownership of project management cycle, seeing the work through and communicating directly with a variety of internal and external customers to offer support and solve problems via a variety of mediums (e.g. phone, face to face, email).
- Experience working in a partner facing technical role, investigating and resolving issues including solving new problems that have not previously been encountered
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- Experience of doing data analysis work, using spreadsheets, SQL or other tools.
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Well-versed and very comfortable with Excel
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Hold key relationships with technology providers & platforms, publishers, networks
- Able to problem solve and think laterally to find different ways of solving technical and communication difficulties
- Confident managing expectations and leads partners towards best possible solutions where possible and capable of saying “no” to internal or external customers requests where appropriate
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Highly analytical-minded and in love with numbers – Proven ability to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Able to deal with external partners and internal teams in pressure situations
- Solutions driven in all scenarios with the ability to remain calm to achieve positive result for all internal/external partners
- Confident in escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Committed to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
- Natural communicator, enjoying sharing insights and directions to support teams and partners
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor:
- You speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Have experience or knowledge in RTB and programmatic environments
- Have led relationships with publishers and other networks
- Expert working knowledge and ability to create your own tracking tools
- Have solid experience in business performances support