Junior Key Account Manager – Sweden
WANTED: Is digital advertising hardwired into your DNA? Does the opportunity to sell emerging video media and technology excite you? Are you a sales rock star? Are you comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment? If the answer is a ringing yes, this role could be for you. We’re looking for a Junior KAM with a track record in digital sales and a passion for emerging/video media to drive forward Unruly’s business in Sweden.
In this role, you’ll be inspiring and educating Swedish media agencies, creative agencies and brands on the benefits of embracing social video and and forging key relationships. Based in our Stockholm office, and working alongside two other Key Account Managers and the Sales Director – Nordics, you will manage your own accounts and be able to hit the ground running and line up meetings to kick start conversations in Sweden immediately. It would be great if you have some experience in digital media sales (video and/or social media sales experience is a plus). If you’re tired of “plain digital” and feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we’d love to learn what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Sales Director – Nordics
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Benefits: Occupational pension, Company mobile , company laptop, 30 days annual leave, Fireside Fridays (3pm finish on selected Fridays in the winter), bi-annual Unrulyfest and we spend way too much time watching cool videos and playing table tennis!
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Drive maximum revenue for Unruly in The Nordics by forging key relationships with media agencies and direct brands and have responsibility for a group of Sweden’s largest media agencies, creative agencies and brands.
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated digital or video interest
- Strong love of digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the social video space and the ability to inspire confidence and collaboration with your clients
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in Swedish and English (good understanding of Norwegian or Danish is a plus)
- Able to confidently deal with all levels of decision makers
- Exceptional at writing and presenting in both Swedish and English
- A swift decision maker, able to deliver quality in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (experience with Google Apps would be beneficial)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Confident – to make decisions
- Calm – able to work well under pressure
- Eager – to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative – happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible – to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer – Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
Travel between Sweden and the Nordic markets might be required for this role
You must be eligible to work in Sweden
Send an email with your name and “Junior Key Account Manager, Sweden” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Your information will be used according to our candidate privacy notice which can be found here.