Junior Account Manager – Hamburg
WANTED: An enthusiastic Junior Account Manager who loves to go the extra mile to help support the day-to-day running of our Operations Account Management Team.
You’ll be responsible for providing Account Management services across a subsection of campaigns in Germany, working alongside the Commercial and Media teams to deliver the most awesome video campaigns on the planet.
In this role you’ll assist the Lead Account Management, DE to ensure the infrastructure for delivering client service is adhered to and developed as the team grows – including proposal building, media and inventory planning, reporting quality and delivery, campaign optimization and client communication.
You’ll develop an advanced understanding of all Unruly product lines and inventory opportunities to ensure you’re able to provide expert consultancy and feedback to the German Sales team. Your field of work will cover both Managed Service & Programmatic Media Buying, and will allow you to gain deep insights into the perspective of a video marketer and SSP in the global ad space.
As Junior Account Manager, you will work alongside our Operations and Sales teams to plan, execute and optimise online video campaigns, while providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations. You will own a subset of key campaign accounts, devising campaign strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs. You will also provide the Sales team with data, campaign recommendations and insights to assist with continued account growth.
Reports to: Team Lead, Account Management DE
Employment Type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time with core hours. We have Summer and Winter Fridays to extend your weekend.
Salary: Highly competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Daily breakfast, weekly Friday Beers, monthly in-house therapist massages & frequent company social events! We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus, we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web – and playing Ping Pong, Playstation and Darts!
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Support the booking, prepare the launch, plan and assure the smooth delivery, analyse and optimize the performance, and helm the postprocessing of online video campaigns
- Develop accounts to their full potential by maintaining and strengthening the relationships with media agency’s and direct client’s stakeholders
- Function as the conduit of information between the Unruly’s Sales, Business Development, Campaign Management and our clients
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Lead Account Management, DE
- Operations Team: Account Management & Campaign Management
- Sales Team Germany
- Business Development
About You: Experience
You must have:
- A talent to deal with agency, direct-client and internal stakeholders to organise multiple campaigns at the same time
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- +1 Year Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in German and English – with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients face to face, over the phone and via email
- Advanced level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
The WOW Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language
- Have experience managing and planning digital advertising campaigns
- Have experience working in a fast-paced global start-up environment
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere
Send an email with your name and “Junior Account Manager” in the subject line to [email protected]om.
Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Germany and speak German on a native level.