Growth Team Data Analyst – Tel Aviv
We are seeking an experienced and talented Growth Team Data Analyst to work closely with Unruly TLV GM, as well as senior managers and various business and operation teams.
This person will play an essential role in the company’s business success by building, developing and optimizing data analysis capabilities.
If you are a sharp thinker, with strong data and analytical orientation, and ambition to join a leading company in a fast-growing industry, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
- Use various analysis and BI tools at the company’s disposal
- Work closely with Business Development and Operation teams to implement insights and recommendations
- Responsible for cost control and trend analysis, identification and analysis of performance indicators
- Perform freestyle research, to detect new patterns
- Visualise and present insights both internally and to customers
- Contribute to the optimization of incomes and profits, with KPI’s based on these monthly components
- Proven experience (3-4 years) as Data Analyst using advanced statistical analysis
- Background from Ad-Tech industry- advantage
- Extremely passionate about data-driven problems ,with strong analytical skills and data orientation
- SQL Knowledge
- Knowledge in Tableau and snowflake/mysq/vertica
- Independent, self-driven and fast learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines while prioritizing workloads
- Full professional proficiency in English
- BSc in Computer science/ industrial engineering or any related field