Senior Partnership Manager – Tel Aviv
WANTED: an Experienced Senior Partnership Manager for the Exchange Businesses Unit.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, proactive Senior Partnership Manager, to the TLV office, to work with our media partners.
This person will play an essential role in the publisher development activity under the Exchange product by owning business relationships with media agencies, publishers, and apps, as well as facilitating internal communication across teams to continue driving success for current customers.
If you are a sharp thinker and driven by success, looking to join a leading company in a fast growing industry, and aspiring to take part of an amazing team in the TLV office, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
At Unruly we are committed to promoting and supporting diversity in the workplace. Our mission is to UNleash the collective power and differences of Unrulies to drive business impact.
Reports to: SVP, Exchange Operation and Sales
Location: TLV, Israel
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time, Sunday- Thursday 9:00am-6pm
Mission for the Role
Your mission will be to:
- Responsible for SSP client retention and satisfaction by developing and cultivating long-term relationships with partners and offering white glove customer service to media agencies, publishers, and apps
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to help deliver results and funnel client feedback and insights as it relates to overall needs with the goal of driving repeat business
- Become an expert, acting as an advisor to executive teams by proactively offering recommendations and solutions as it pertains to the success of campaigns industry benchmarks, measurements, and expectations
- Analyze data and trends to reach valuable insights and make strategic recommendations for future buys
- Take a consultative approach to onboard and support self-service and managed service clients to our platform
You must have:
- Previous experience (2-4 years) in similar roles
- Vast business knowledge in the programmatic video, agency, and publisher fields
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; campaign management experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of key industry leading fraud, viewability, and ad serving partners – an advantage
- Highly self-motivated, resilient and target driven, with ability to work independently
- Versatile and flexible, with ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced working environment