Campaign Manager – Hamburg
WANTED: We are looking for an enthusiastic and hungry Campaign Manager to play a vital role in Unruly’s awesome Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic divisions. You will work with the wider Ops team to create workstreams, implement programmatic buying strategies and execute detailed optimizations, fully understanding all available targeting opportunities that allow the team to deliver stellar campaigns.
You will be responsible for scheduling and executing our Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic campaigns running through Unruly’s full technology stack. You will be working alongside the Commercial and Account Management teams, utilising core product knowledge and outstanding technical diligence across programmatic and proprietary systems to deliver best in class campaigns on behalf of our clients, exceeding KPIs and delivering WOW results. You will collaborate across Unruly’s global teams sharing knowledge, troubleshooting delivery, providing training and leading by example.
You will partner with Campaign Managers across the business, reviewing opportunities to increase operational efficiencies – focusing efforts to platform updates and developing/learning new features to supercharge our campaigns.
You will need to communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams enforcing ad specs and testing out new technologies. Operations is one of the highest growth areas of the business and we’re looking for an individual who can balance an inquisitive nature with speed and accuracy to deliver the most awesome online video campaigns on the planet.
Reports to: Team Lead, Campaign Management DE
Employment Type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time with core hours. We have Summer and Winter Fridays to extend your weekend.
Salary: Highly competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Daily breakfast, weekly Friday Beers, monthly in-house therapist massages & frequent company social events! We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus, we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web – and playing Ping Pong, Playstation and Darts!
Your mission will be to:
Work with the German Operations team to run online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms, developing a strong understanding of auction-based media and complex targeting to assist with building out and delivering best in class campaigns.
- Campaign Management
- Account Management
- Business Development
You must have:
- Have solid experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile through to Connected TVs
- Relevant digital media experience (agency, publisher, network or technology vendor)
- Understanding of digital display and video markets, and various pricing models
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Proven experience with managing, tracking and analysing of campaigns
You must be:
- Able to coordinate campaigns across multiple teams, providing a consistent internal customer service and expert campaign management skills.
- Able to troubleshoot and successfully optimize campaigns to ensure great results
- An advanced user of Excel and have experience in analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Fluent in both English and German
You must be:
- Highly comfortable in dealing with data, analytics and ambiguity
- Smart, proactive, and a quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Highly analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions
- Friendly – able to communicate with people from various backgrounds and with different personalities
Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The WOW Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Speak a third or fourth language
- Have knowledge in query languages (SQL)
- Have strong knowledge of programmatic campaign management, trafficking, order optimization, pacing and delivery reconciliation