Associate Marketing Manager – New York
WANTED: An enthusiastic Associate Marketing Manager to join our US marketing team and provide support for key marketing activities that will help achieve our ambitious goals. Are you looking to take your next step in your Marketing career? Want to work for one of the most exciting Ad Tech companies in the world? We are looking for someone to provide day-to-day support for our exceptionally busy, agile marketing team. The candidate will be eager to progress their career in a fast-paced environment and will help the Marketing Team fly!
About the role: Mission
Your mission is to support the marketing team across the marketing mix, including digital marketing strategies, event management and content creation. You’ll be an all-rounder who relishes each new challenge, has great organizational skills and knows how to get things done.
- Create collateral for key accounts (case studies, white papers, videos, internal comms, proposals).
- Oversee the US marketing budget
- Create content pieces for our blog
- Plan and execute Unruly’s presence at US industry events
- Maintain industry partnerships and manage events and paid advertising campaigns
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with Design team; inventorying stock; placing orders
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
About You: Experience
You must have:
- A passion for writing and sharing cool things with Ad Land.
- Experience planning and executing large scale events, as well as custom client experiences
- Previously run email campaigns (preferably using a marketing automation platform)
- Experience using social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Demonstrated experience working independently, on multiple projects at once and completing projects to tight deadlines
About You: Skills
You must be:
- An excellent writer and communicator, able to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders
- An effective project manager, able to manage projects independently, handle multiple tasks and work well under tight deadlines
- Creative with a strategic outlook
- A critical thinker with high attention to detail
- A whiz troubleshooter and problem-solver
About You: Behavior
You must be:
- Proactive – able to take the initiative on projects
- Flexible and collaborative – going above and beyond the call of duty
- Confident – not afraid to ask questions when required, escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Adaptable – able to flourish in a rapidly growing, agile company
- Organized – able to manage a variety of tasks and changing priorities
- Detail-oriented – able to produce documents to a professional standard, a proofreading wizard!
- A relationship builder – ability to build key relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Calm under pressure – able to deal with external clients and internal stakeholders in various situations
About You: Education & Qualifications
- College graduate with a BA/BS, MA/MS
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- Have adtech experience
- Know how to use Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress CMS and Google Analytics
- Experience using G-Suite would also be an advantage