Associate Campaign Manager – Sweden
Wanted: We are looking for an enthusiastic and hungry Associate Campaign Manager to play a vital role in Unruly’s awesome Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic divisions. You will work with the wider Ops team to create workstreams, implement programmatic buying strategies and execute detailed optimizations, fully understanding all available targeting opportunities that allow the team to deliver stellar campaigns.
You will be responsible for the scheduling and execution of our Nordic Managed Service, Solutions and Programmatic campaigns running through Unruly’s full technology stack. You will be working alongside the Commercial and Account Management teams, utilising core product knowledge and outstanding technical diligence across programmatic and proprietary systems to deliver best in class campaigns on behalf of our clients, exceeding KPIs and delivering WOW results. You will collaborate across Unruly’s global teams sharing knowledge, troubleshooting delivery, providing training and leading by example.
You will partner with Campaign Managers across the business, reviewing opportunities to increase operational efficiencies – focusing efforts to platform updates and developing/learning new features to supercharge our campaigns.
You will need to communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams enforcing ad specs and testing out new technologies. Operations is one of the highest growth areas of the business and we’re looking for an individual who can balance an inquisitive nature with speed and accuracy to deliver the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet.
Reports to: Campaign Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.00am to 5:30pm, Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Occupational pension, Company mobile , company laptop, 30 days annual leave, Fireside Fridays (3pm finish on selected Fridays in the winter), bi-annual Unrulyfest and we spend way too much time watching cool videos
- Teams: Commercial, Business Development, Product Development, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, global Campaign Management, Insight, Finance and Design
- People: Global Operations Director, global Campaign Management Teams, UK Commercial Director, EMEA Managing Director, EMEA Marketing Director, Insight Director, Product Manager, Solutions Engineers, Business Development Director, Financial Controller, Design Managers
Great if you have:
- Relevant digital media experience (agency, publisher, network or technology vendor)
- Understanding of programmatic advertising and video markets, and various pricing models
- Clear demonstrable knowledge of digital and emerging platforms
- A calm head under pressure with ability to prioritize effectively to meet all campaign requirements
- Strong knowledge of programmatic campaign management, trafficking, order optimization, pacing and delivery reconciliation
- Understanding of ad server technologies and product taxonomy for video and mobile products
- Managed campaigns either bought/sold to via advertising exchanges, DSPs or SSPs
- Experience on passing campaigns/assets through a QA process
- Understanding of each business function that supports core product offering
You will learn:
- Able to troubleshoot and successfully optimize campaigns to ensure great results
- Able to coordinate campaigns across multiple teams, providing a consistent internal customer service and expert campaign management skills.
- A great team player. Contributing to the operations team by sharing knowledge, spotting opportunities for improvements and assisting other team members with their assignments.
- Smart, proactive, and a quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
You must be:
- Highly collaborative and able to work with a number of internal stakeholders (Account Management, Product, Commercial teams)
- Able to deal with external clients and internal senior management in pressure situations
- Solutions driven in all scenarios with the ability to remain calm to achieve positive results for all internal/external customers
- Able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Confident in escalating business critical issues
- Committed to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
- Pro-activity in own development to ensure forward progression of operations team and business contingency planning
Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The Wow Factor:
- Expert working knowledge of auction-based media platforms (SEM, AdX, DSP)
- Experience in using Confluence, ZenDesk, SalesForce, and Operative.
- Comfortable with presenting new and innovative digital technologies/features to the business to support internal knowledge base
- Have solid experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile through to Connected TVs.
- Have experience of working across at least two digital media business types (Agency/Publisher/Network/Technology Vendor)
- Been involved in end-to-end project management release cycle, with experience of either waterfall or agile methodologies
- Well connected with working groups at the IAB, Admonsters and AOP
You must be eligible to work in Sweden to successfully apply!