Work with the UK Operations team to run online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms, developing a strong understanding of auction based media and complex targeting to assist with building out and delivering best in class campaigns.
WANTED: Talented, articulate and highly organised individual to work alongside our Operations and Sales teams to plan, execute and optimise online video campaigns, while providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations and insights to feed into best in class post campaign analysis responses. You will be responsible for running campaigns through Unruly’s programmatic technology stack, and work with the global operations team on testing new format innovations and trials of audience targeting.
You’ll probably be a recent graduate or have been in a similar role for a year. You will be passionate about social media, video and technology and interested in knowing how the world of social media has collided with video to take online sharing to a whole other level. Experience working on complex projects coordinating deliverables with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired (either professionally or during studies). We’re looking for an individual who can balance great experience with speed and accuracy to help a busy team excel in the world of trading automation. If you’re looking to gain experience at an industry-leading innovative tech start up and think you have what it takes to become Unruly we’d love to hear from you!
Reports to: Lead Ad Operations UK
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, mobile phone allowance and top of the range company laptop. You’ll travel to London for our bespoke onboarding training – Unrulyduction. There are monthly company social events and weekly deliveries of fruit and pastries. We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the UK Operations team to run online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms, developing a strong understanding of auction based media and complex targeting to assist with building out and delivering best in class campaigns.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Client Servicing Team
- Campaign Management Team
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Fluent in English – with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data,
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine and Microsoft Products
- An understanding of the current and emerging video, mobile and social landscape and be able to consider how and why people use these platforms to consume video
- Able to communicate effectively with internal customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- At least a beginner to Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps, image editing softwares
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
- Understand the programmatic advertising ecosystem, including the roles of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, RTB and Audience Targeting