Agency Sales Manager – London
WANTED: An ambitious, dedicated sales professional to drive video advertising revenue from key London media agencies.
You will have an outstanding track record in digital sales and an excellent network in London media agencies. You will use Unruly’s full product suite to ensure that Unruly continues to be a key partner for all the clients within your agency patch. You must be able to think strategically about opportunities for revenue growth, and work with internal teams at Unruly to achieve this growth. You’ll thrive in a target driven sales environment where you love smashing your personal goals.
YOUR MISSION: Significantly increase video advertising spend with Unruly across your allocated Agency patch. This will include Managed Service and Programmatic bookings running in the UK and internationally.
- Digital media sales experience of 3 + years
- Outstanding track record of generating leads, closing new business & growing revenue
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency personnel
- Solid knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video
- Hands on experience in selling programmatic campaigns
- Experience of working with MOAT, IAS & Nielsen DAR
- NUMERATE: Understand and can model complex revenue and campaign data using Excel and Google Docs
- LITERATE: Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication
- ORGANISED: Able to prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- TECHNICAL: Actively interested in campaign delivery and reporting technology. You’re keen to input into product development
- PROBLEM-SOLVER: No challenge is too big to overcome
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Nothing slips past you. You want to impress with your written word, presentations and proposals
- AMBITIOUS: You want to be an industry leader in one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas of digital
- ENTREPRENEURIAL: You understand client challenges and are able to use Unruly’s products to solve them
- ACCOUNTABLE: You thrive in a target driven environment
- GREGARIOUS: You enjoy being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients and agencies
- COMMUNICATOR: You’re able to effectively communicate complex media solutions to agencies and clients who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the space
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDER: You build strong working relationships internally and externally
- RESPECTED: You are a positive, inspirational team member
- CALM: You are not phased by pressure
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours–level degree from a leading University
REPORTS TO: Group Agency Director
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Full time (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 6pm)
TRAVEL: Travel within UK & occasional trips to Europe may be required for this role
SALARY: Highly competitive, plus performance based bonus
BENEFITS: Unruly offers a full suite of world class benefits such as private health cover for you and your partner, a pension scheme, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, and season ticket loan.