Accounts Receivable Assistant to look after the European and APAC receivables from our beautiful Shoreditch HQ
WANTED: An Awesome Accounts Receivable Assistant to join the busy Finance team in our amazing new East London HQ.
In this role you will be responsible for accounts receivables across our global offices; looking after the processing of client IOs, issuing campaign budgets, raising sales invoices, credit control and generally supporting the work of the busy Finance team on an ad hoc basis.
You will likely have a year or two’s experience in accounts receivable and will be an Excel wizard! You will have an interest in social video and advertising.
If you’re looking for a role within a high-growth, fast-paced and fun startup environment, then this could be just the role for you. You may be looking to join an industry-leading innovative tech start up and if this sounds like you then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: AR Lead
Location: East London , London
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (flexible working hours to cover global territories)
Benefits: There are monthly bowling nights, weekly deliveries of muffins, beer, and fruit, an interdepartmental foosball contest… occasional poker nights and an annual Unruly Festival.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Look after global accounts receivable from our busy London HQ
- Assist the sales and operations team in making sure campaigns are launched successfully
- Raise customer invoices in a timely manner when campaigns become billable
- Allocate cash daily and assist in bank reconciliations
- Handle customer invoice queries and resolve as promptly as possible
- Assist the cash collection team based in NewsUK’s shared service centre
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and to be involved in process improvement projects
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Experience of working in media / digital
- Experience working in a multi site, multi currency environment
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with a whole range of level of stakeholder
- Supreme attention to detail
About You: Skills
You must be:
- An excellent communicator
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service; no task is too much trouble for you
- An expert level multi tasker
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ninja-level (or above) Excel user
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
- Confident – not afraid to push back when procedure is not followed
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce
- Speak a second, third (or fourth…) language
- Have experience working in fast-paced global start-up environment
- Due to the global nature of this role you must be willing to work flexible hours several days a week
- All applicants must be eligible to work in UK.We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!Having issues with your application? You can always email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.