WANTED: We are looking for a talented, articulate and highly organised individual to work alongside our Operations and Sales teams to plan, execute and optimise online video campaigns, while providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations and insights to feed into best in class RFP responses. You will be supporting the Operations team on a subset of key campaign accounts, devising campaign strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs, while also supporting the wider Account Management team with reporting and project management duties. You will also be involved in the creation of collateral for internal and external use, and providing the Sales team with data, campaign recommendations and insights to assist with continued account growth.
This is an exciting role in a high-growth, multi-channel business. You’ll probably be a recent graduate with some sales or customer services experience (eg. hospitality, retail, real estate), who is passionate about social media, video and technology. Experience working on complex projects coordinating deliverables with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired. If you’re looking to gain experience at an industry-leading innovative tech start up then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Positioned at the intersect of the three fastest-growing trends in digital advertising – programmatic, video and mobile – Unruly is a high-growth tech company seeking passionate people committed to delivering wow for top brands and their agencies. Unruly’s technology enables advertisers to algorithmically predict content shareability and programmatically target super-sharers across In-Page, In-Feed and In-Stream ad formats, with guaranteed viewability, shareability and brand safety across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Reports to: VP, US Operations
Location:41 West 25th Street, 4th Floor; New York, US
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9:00am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Benefits: : Unruly offers a full suite of world class benefits including premium health care, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more. We’re a truly global organization, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world….not to mention our annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Provide comprehensive end-to-end management of advertising campaigns, ensuring awesome results are delivered to all internal and external clients.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Teams: Commercial, Product Development, Account Management, Campaign Management, Business Development, Media Solutions, Blogger Activation, Finance, Design.
- People: Managing Director, Lead – Campaign Management, Global Operations Director, Product Manager, Business Development Director, Publisher Development Manager Media Solutions Manager, Commercial Director, Financial Controller, Creative Director, Campaign Management Teams (US, SE, FR, DE, UK).
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated digital media experience (agency, publisher, network or technology vendor).
- Experience of multiple ad-serving solutions from a buy and sell-side perspective, with exposure to programmatic buying (Inventory Management, RTB, Optimisation).
- Experience of technical troubleshooting and successfully optimizing campaigns.
- Previously tested and rolled out new functionality via a thorough QA process.
- Previously built strong relationships with members of a Sales team to maximise revenue opportunities and delivered high levels of customer service.
- Previously dealt with all client and media agency enquiries regarding campaign delivery and provided bespoke solutions to these enquiries.
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Highly analytical, able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions.
- Able to effectively liaise with a variety of stakeholders (sales, agencies, publishers, individual bloggers).
- Process driven, able to isolate structural and process issues and suggest solutions to drive them forward.
- Organised, with excellent time management and prioritising skills.
- Equipped with working knowledge and understanding of day-to-day business within an account management or operations team, and where it sits within the wider business function.
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Flexible – able to respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Dedicated – to delivering great service.
- A relationship builder – able to build key relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Calm under pressure – able to deal with external clients and internal senior management in various situations.
- Confident – in escalating business critical issues internally/externally and reporting results to internal teams and external clients.
- Committed – to continued learning and growing your professional skill set.
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts).
The Wow Factor
We’d love if you:
- Are able to identify process issues and suggest solutions to drive them forward to a positive state.
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language (eg. Spanish, French).
- Are active in the world of social media with multiple profiles, and understand the advertising ecosystem available to brands in the social sphere.
- Have video creative experience including working with vendors such as Sizmek, FlashTalking and DoubleClick; for 3rd party VAST/VPAID serving.
- Have experience working with Brand Safety vendors such as IAS, DoubleVerify, and Moat. As well as Brand Study vendors such as Nielsen, comScore, Millward Brown, and Dimestore.
- Have significant experience of buying and performance optimizing campaigns via open close RTB and Private Marketplaces.
- Have experience in media buying and campaign delivery via DSPs and Exchanges through to SSPs.
- Have experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from Mobile Web, Mobile In-APP, and Connected TVs.
Some international travel may be required for this role. All applicants must be authorised to work in the US.