Account Manager – New York
Wanted: We are looking for a talented, articulate, and highly organized individual to work alongside our Sales and Operations team to execute online video campaigns. You will be responsible for providing intelligent, performance-focused recommendations and insights to internal and external parties to drive continued account growth. You will be the operational point of contact for our agency and brand clients, and will be supporting the Sales team on a subset of key accounts. This includes devising campaign strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs, while also owning the reporting and project management duties. You will be involved in the creation of collateral and other key projects to drive the business forward.
This is an exciting role in a high-growth, multi-channel business. You’ll have 1-2 years of digital media experience with an operations or customer services background, who is passionate about media, video, and technology. Experience working on complex projects coordinating deliverables with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired. If you’re looking to join an industry-leading ad tech company then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Team Lead, Client Services, US
Location: 1211 6th Avenue, 8th Floor New York, NY
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9:00am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Unruly offers a full suite of world class benefits including premium health care, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more. We’re a truly global organization, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world….not to mention our Unrulyduction orientation. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Provide comprehensive end-to-end management of key advertising campaigns, ensuring awesome results are delivered to all internal and external clients.
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Teams: Commercial, Product Development, Account Management, Campaign Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Finance, Design.
- People: Lead – Campaign Management, Global Operations Director, Product Manager, Business Development Director, Publisher Development Manager, Strategic Planning Manager, Commercial Director, Financial Controller, Creative Director, Campaign Management Teams (US, SE, FR, DE, UK).
About You: Experience
You must have:
- Demonstrated digital media experience (agency, publisher, network or technology vendor).
- Experience of multiple ad-serving solutions from a buy and sell-side perspective, with exposure to programmatic buying (Inventory Management, RTB, Optimization).
- Experience of technical troubleshooting and successfully optimizing campaigns.
- Previously built strong relationships with members of a Sales team to maximize revenue opportunities and delivered high levels of customer service.
- Previously dealt with client and media agency enquiries and provided bespoke solutions to these enquiries.
About You: Skills
You must be:
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with ability to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions.
- Able to effectively liaise with a variety of stakeholders (sales, planners, agencies, brands, publishers).
- Process driven, able to isolate structural and process issues and suggest solutions to drive them forward.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to take the initiative on projects and independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Equipped with working knowledge and understanding of day-to-day business within an account management or operations team, and where it sits within the wider business function.
- Intermediate level user of Excel and PowerPoint.
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organization and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
- Committed – to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honors-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts).
The Wow Factor
We’d love if you:
- Have experience working with vendors such as Sizmek, FlashTalking and DoubleClick for 3rd party VAST/VPAID serving.
- Have experience working with Brand Safety vendors such as IAS, DoubleVerify, and Moat, and Brand Study vendors such as Nielsen, comScore, and Millward Brown.
- Have delivered digital campaigns across both managed and programmatic channels, and across multiple platforms such as mobile web and mobile in-app.