Account Manager – Hamburg
WANTED: A highly organised Account Manager that delivers first-class client service to top brands and their agencies and acts as the go-to person for Sales, Business Development and Campaign Management throughout the campaign lifecycle.
Reports to: Ops Director, EMEA
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time, we have Summer and Winter Fridays to extend your weekend.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Benefits: Daily breakfast, weekly Friday Beers, monthly in-house therapist massages, frequent company social events & Unruly Festival! We are a truly global organisation, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web – and playing ping pong!
About the Role: Outcomes
- Become an expert in Unruly’s product proposition, assisting the sales team with campaign briefs over campaign targeting, inventory, formats and pricing
- You work closely with the client to answer questions regarding the campaign, collect assets, provide campaign insights as well as regular reporting and delivery analysis
- Work closely with the Campaign Management team to troubleshoot campaign issues, and offer full support and recommendations on campaign delivery and targeting strategy
- Daily campaign monitoring and optimisation to ensure strong ROI on client’s KPIs
- You ensure optimal coordination with all involved departments (Sales, Business Development and Ops)
About the Role: Key Relationships
- Ops Director, EMEA
- Operations Team: Account Management & Campaign Management
- Sales Team Germany
- Business Development
About You: Experience & Qualifications
You must have:
- 2+ years experience in an Account Manager or similar role
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Understanding of digital display and video markets, and various pricing models
- Previously dealt with all client and media agency enquiries regarding campaign delivery and provided bespoke solutions to these enquiries
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
About You: Skills & Behaviour
You must be:
- Smart, proactive, and a quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Process driven – able to isolate structural and process issues and suggest solutions to drive them forward
- Highly analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions
- Fluent in German – with strong spelling and grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Confident and calm under pressure, organised with strong time management
- Dedicated – to delivering great service
- A superb communicator – in every scenario, with ability to effectively liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Committed – to continued learning and growing your professional skill set
The WOW Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Speak 2 or 3 languages fluently
- Have solid experience in delivering digital campaigns across multiple platforms, from mobile through to Connected TVs.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced global start-up environment
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Comfortable with presenting new and innovative digital technologies/features to the business to support internal knowledge base
Some international travel may be required for this role. All applicants must be authorised to work in Germany.
Due to the nature of the role we only accept applications written in German.