WANTED: An enthusiastic Senior Campaign Manager to work with the Global Operations team to run digital multi-format campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms, demonstrating a strong understanding of auction based media buying and complex campaign targeting.
Unruly gets videos seen, shared and loved across the open web for brands that want to move people, not just reach people.
By bringing emotional intelligence to digital advertising, we help 91% of Ad Age 100 brands inform and inspire 1.44bn people around the world, using polite outstream formats on sites that people love. UnrulyX, the viewable video SSP, creates better ad experiences for consumers, improved brand outcomes for advertisers and increased revenues for top-flight publishers.
Emotion matters in marketing. Emotion creates values and sets preferences. Inspires action. Drives sales. Unruly has a decade’s data of consumer responses to video and uses that to hone content, model audiences and deploy ad dollars in ways that heighten emotional response and maximise brand impact.
Unruly was founded in 2006 and acquired by News Corp in 2015. With 300 Unrulies across 20 locations worldwide, our super power is emotional intelligence and our secret weapon is passionate people on a mission to #DeliverWow.
Reports to: Lead, US Operations
Direct reports: N/A
Location: New York
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time Monday – Friday 9.00am-6pm
Benefits: We’re an AdAge best place to work! Unruly offers a full suite of world class benefits including premium health care, dental, vision, 401K access, and life insurance. We’re a truly global organization, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world and grow and develop your skills! Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
Mission for the Role
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the Operations team to execute, optimise, analyze and report on online video campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms. Leading on a sub-set of campaigns through exemplary campaign management, and look for ways to improve campaign performance and refine processes to ensure we continue to deliver the most awesome campaigns on the planet.
The role outcomes will be:
- Faultless delivery of all campaigns via multiple demand-based technology platforms and buying channels
- Daily campaign monitoring and optimisation to ensure strong ROI on client’s KPIs
- Work closely with the Account Management team to troubleshoot campaign issues, and offer full support and recommendations on campaign delivery and targeting strategy
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- A strong team player who is unafraid and willing to offer support to the US and Global Operations teams
- To demonstrate senior level experience with junior members of the team offering mentorship and guidance in their activities and development.
- Teams: Commercial, Media, Product Development, Marketing, US Campaign Management, US Account Management, Insight, Finance and Design
- People: Lead – US Operations, Global Operations Director, US Campaign Managers, US Account Managers
You must have:
- 3+ years of digital media experience in an exchange, DSP, SSP, ATD or agency environment
- Understanding of digital display and video markets, and various pricing models
- Knowledge of digital and emerging platforms/commercial opportunities in the digital media landscape
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- A calm head under pressure with ability to prioritize effectively to meet all campaign requirements
- Demonstrated interest in online media, advertising and creative industry, technology and digital marketing
- Experience in a media or analysis related role, or have studied brands, media planning or consumer psychology
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review
You must have:
- Fluent in English – with strong spelling and grammar
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data
- Detail oriented and capable of assisting with developing business models/proposing recommendations
- Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative on projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with internal customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- At least a beginner to Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
You must be:
- A go getter – who can take the initiative to get things done
- A self-starter – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
The WOW Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Speak a second (or third, or fourth…) language
- Have taken part in a mentorship program
- Have experience working in a fast-paced global start-up environment
- Have experience working in a global organisation across time zones and locations
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
Some domestic and international travel will be required for this role
Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be authorised to work in the US.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!
Having issues with your application? You can always email it to [email protected]