WANTED: Unruly is looking for its next sales superstar to be based in our amazing Singapore office.
Are you a highly entrepreneurial sales lead with a desire to drive revenues in Southeast Asia? Does the idea of selling truly intuitive and unique ad tech products excite you? Are you commercially driven with a passion for technology?
Are you highly skilled in making technology solutions clearly understood and jargon free for brands and their agencies? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Unruly is known for amazing products and services including UnrulyX, our premium video marketplace and UnrulyEQ, which uses unique emotional data and 12 years of testing and targeting experience to supercharge campaigns.
Like what you’re hearing so far? Then let us tell you more.
With the support of the Executive Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will lead the revenue development of the full product set to clients and agencies working closely with experienced commercial and product teams in helping to set the direction. Key to the success of this role is the ability to think creatively about the commercial partnerships we need to put in place as we deliver the Unruly product set across new markets and scale our capacity to meet the client demand.
Role Reports to: Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships APAC
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
About the Role: Mission
Your mission will be to:
- Drive revenues from direct client relationships and/or in conjunction with their agencies. This will likely include working closely with clients, brand teams at creative and media agencies as well as trading desks.
About You: Experience
- You have previously taken new advertising product/s in the media-tech landscape to market and have a proven record of revenue generation
- You have successful experience in selling complex solutions (ideally programmatic) in a similar environment with an excellent understanding of competitor landscape & price modelling
- You have strong relationships across the agency and client ecosystem
About You: Skills
You must be:
- A “closer” when involved in selling high value long term partnerships
- Ability to juggle commercial challenges with technical dependencies and stakeholders
- Exceptional at relationship-building; ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Brilliant at understanding complex products quickly and able to describe/sell across clients and agencies
- Ability to map and continually update competitor landscapes
- Fantastic at customer service – nothing is too much trouble for you!
- Computer literate, with Excel and PowerPoint competencies
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
About You: Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree or equivalent preferred (University of Life also counts)
About You: Behaviour
You must be:
- Self-motivated – it is critical that you are able to drive the revenue forward through your commercial acumen and fantastic relationships in market
- Passionate – about social media, programmatic and the marketing opportunity it affords to major brands
- Inspirational – inspiring confidence in this new product set (and the high quality delivery capability and expertise that underpins it) across our customer base
- Confident – calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative, and with limited supervision; confident escalating business critical issues internally/externally
- Analytical – able to think analytically, solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions in a cool, calm and collected manner
- A superb communicator – with the ability to effectively liaise with different teams, both internal and external
- Flexible – able to deal confidently with a fast developing and complex industry
- Exceptionally motivated – constantly seeking self-improvement
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if additionally you:
- Have helped build business or launched products successfully in a similar sector
- Are already recognised as “one to watch” within the industry
- Can demonstrate a fantastic black book of relevant contacts at clients and agencies
- Have worked across multiple geographical locations/teams
- Speak multiple languages
- Some international travel may be required for this role.
- All applicants must be authorised to work in Singapore.
- We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!
- Having issues with your application? You can always email it to [email protected]