WANTED: We’re looking for a brilliant, collaborative Data Executive to help our clients reach unique audiences and achieve excellent campaign performance at scale. You’ll be joining the UnrulyEQ team, which is responsible for audience data including proprietary Unruly audiences, as well as other data partnerships. You’ll support the team by analysing and monitoring our large datasets to enrich our products, develop our unique audience targeting capabilities and become a power user of our DMP. You’ll be an organised, innovative, data-driven analyst who wants to make a difference, keen to analyse new tech trends and get to know new platforms.
As our Data Executive, you will play a key role in the development of our suite of differentiated audiences tools, central to the growth of our programmatic business. You will be able to analyse complex data and identify key trends and issues. You will have strong creative problem solving, quantitative and technical skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
YOUR MISSION: Help Unruly’s clients reach unique audiences and achieve excellent campaign performance at scale by supporting our data partnerships and audiences teams. Monitor, improve and report on key metrics.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: This role requires that you work closely with the rest of the UnrulyEQ team as well as our Product Development and Operations teams to understand the wealth of data that exists and how best to use it. You will support our data strategy, products and projects. You will also work with our Sales, Ops and Marketing teams to facilitate the application of our unique audiences on campaigns.
Reports to: Data and Audiences Lead
Location: East London
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time (9.30am to 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits: Private health for you & your partner, iPhone or Android phone, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, pension. We have many social events, summer and winter hours, daily deliveries of yummy breakfast treats, Friday drinks and snacks and a bi-annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
- Demonstrated experience in a data-driven role (technology or media environment preferable) or a degree with an analytical focus
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience owning research projects resulting in clear, actionable insight
- Analytical – able to solve problems, articulate solutions and analyze and report upon data.
- Expert – an intermediate to advanced user of Excel and/or other data analysis software or statistical languages; comfortable with large data sets.
- Resourceful – able to juggle priorities and roadblocks and work well under tight deadlines.
- Tenacious – comfortable with ambiguity and a natural self-starter.
- Quick to Learn – able to learn quickly in a rapidly evolving tech ecosystem, always one step ahead of your peers.
- Proactive – going above and beyond the call of duty to deliver wow with data!
- Collaborative – able to work effectively within a fast-paced team and across multiple departments globally.
- Detail-oriented – able to spot data trends and anomalies.
- Flexible – in your approach to ad-hoc requests.
- Cool, calm and collected – able to deal with colleagues and internal senior management in pressure situations.
- Energetic ‐ bags of initiative and motivation.
- Technologically minded – interested in new technologies and the opportunities they offer.
- A strong communicator – in every scenario, with the ability to effectively liaise with people from all sorts of teams and functions.
Education & Qualifications: Honours-level degree from a leading University.
The WOW Factor! We’d love it if you:
- Have used SQL, BigQuery, VBA, Splunk, R or Python (experience of multiple tools would be perfect!)
- Have experience with Data Management Platforms